rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Don't know much about crx and other earlier Hondas I'm more familiar with 5th gen Civics but you should buy a factory service manual if you don't have one that'll help a lot.

Go to the forum called "Civic and CRX EF" and click "start new thread" over there you'll get a lot more help.

Done and done.
I have the Chilton's manual, but not the factory one.
I'm gonna do some light reading 'fore bed tonight, maybe I'll dream up the solution lol.
That'd be cool if it worked that way, but I'm not Patricia Arquette so it's nothing doin' that route.
But I did post a thread over there, check it out if you wanna throw your 2 cents in there anyone.

you know what really chaps my ass!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:when ppl clutter up my thread with worthless efforts trying to fix a p.o.s crx becuz the girl is an obvious fatass and broke it....lol j/k:cool:
i dont care that there threadjacking...the main relay is up under the dash by the stearing wheel..it will say main relay right on it...it controls everything in your car..fuel pump,ignition,everything...its easy to fix,but a bitch to get to..what is the car doing???cranking but not starting??or not even cranking??

Hmm, I dont know, bro... I havent really been in a "fight" for a long as hell time now.

I have had some "minor issues", but I havent been in a drawn out, hand to hand fight to the death in a long time now...

I kind of want to, but then, in america, you get arrested for that shit out on the street, suspended in schools, and I dont have a brother.:(

I need a punching bag.

Lol, sorry I didn't mean to steal your thunder.
Carry on. I have my own thread.
Fighting and whatnot.
Ahahahahaaa I wish I was British.... minus the bad teeth and body odor.

I've learned fighting never solves anything.

And if you're over 18, don't fight. It's assault and battery most of the time.

Tell me about it I fucking hate these laws. When I was in the 8th grade some kid stole my clothes when we were in PE class and left then the next day I saw him and hit him in the mouth then he turned around and I grabbed his hair and smashed his face into the brick wall then I let him go and told him not to fuck with my stuff. After that I got locked up for 2 days, probation for 3 months, suspended for 2 weeks from school, 30 days in an alternative school for troubled kids, and they even went so far as to try to charge me with attempted murder for smashing his face into the wall. That's all I did was hit him once and put his face into a wall after I pushed him around. That's Texas law for you right there.

That's fucked.
Yeah, I got some stories like that, too many people associate pissed teens with troubled teens, you know? I mean I have anger issues, I've been to juvie twice, but I'm a decent person, you know??? I don't fight someone every time I get angry.
People need to wise up a little.
I sympathize with you 93civicracer....

i dont think i have ever been in a fight ... ever ...

but i used to get picked on alot lol.

Really???
The only "real" fight I've been in was in second grade and I punched this girl in the face. She was actually my best friend at the time lol. She was kinda fat and way taller than me. I ripped her hair out too. Then she told her mom who was babysitting me and her mom was crazy. Like seriously. Then her mom and my mom got in a fight later on and her mom was calling me a bad kid and shit.
Anyway, moral of the story is.... if you ever wanna see a mom fight, get in a fight with your best friend???

haha nice ...

but yeah ... no fights ... except with my brother and sister ... and sometimes when im really drunk?

also to the original point of this thread ...

it pisses me off when people poke me .... like ... repeatedly to try and get my attention. i dunno why ... but it does ...

It pisses me off when people use the ellipsis to replace all types of punctuation.

Last edited:
lol

sorry for calling it by the proper term :shrug2:

Back