rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

thats messed up. why you guys gotta be sitting there doing what the guy is bothered by?? geez. Hey got a random question for you guys. do you think I could drive up to an auto shop apply for a job and put my car as a reference? I have done a retarded amount of work on it and have learned most of what I know working on it so why not lol?

I don't think that would work.

Edit: Unless you filmed an entire documentary of yourself doing all the work explaining everything you're doing as you do it and it's hours and hours long lol.

hell yea,,then it gets all over you and you cant get it off no matter what you do!!!
and then it is everywhere you go,,like it read your mind about everything....:mad:fuck oxygen:mad:

i never had the need to fight.
i get the urge, but not the need.

in highschool, when somebody fucked with me, i just fucked their girlfriend.
no revenge sweeter than that.
i didnt get fucked with much. and i would stretch it out far too. one guy did the wrong thing, but didnt have a gf at the time, then got one, i talked to her, knew her but didnt hang out or anything, then they "fell in love" and i started making out with her at lunch in the hallway.

took me a year and a half, but it was WELL worth the wait. had to make sure he was nice and attached to her.

i never had the need to fight.
i get the urge, but not the need.

in highschool, when somebody fucked with me, i just fucked their girlfriend.
no revenge sweeter than that.
i didnt get fucked with much. and i would stretch it out far too. one guy did the wrong thing, but didnt have a gf at the time, then got one, i talked to her, knew her but didnt hang out or anything, then they "fell in love" and i started making out with her at lunch in the hallway.

took me a year and a half, but it was WELL worth the wait. had to make sure he was nice and attached to her.
so tell me how does a harry ape get women? j/k j/k I have to be nice to you, you have my future block :D

quite the opposite, funny looking short kid in highschool, grew only in my senior year.

and i got them bc i had confidence. no other reason i can think of, and i dont care what anybody says. the ugliest guy in the world can get a hottie if hes confident enough.

i can prove it. lol.

so true I'm a testament to that myself as well, ugly bastards ftw!!!

im not saying im ugly, im fucking sexy now. lol.

i just know a really really hot fucking chick, with a very funny looking husband. it sadened me.
she is really hot.

Ahahaha boys are funny.
I think it's especially funny when you talk about boy things, but kinda like a girl's not around, but she is, but you kinda forget.
I love it.
I do the girl thing and become friends with people I hate so I can burn them more when I fuck them over than if I was never friends with them at all.
Lol that's why I hate girls though, cuz they manipulate 24/7. I only do it to people I hate and I'm pretty honest with everyone else.

Ahahaha boys are funny.
I think it's especially funny when you talk about boy things, but kinda like a girl's not around, but she is, but you kinda forget.
I love it.
I do the girl thing and become friends with people I hate so I can burn them more when I fuck them over than if I was never friends with them at all.
Lol that's why I hate girls though, cuz they manipulate 24/7. I only do it to people I hate and I'm pretty honest with everyone else.
all lies!!! your just waiting for the opportunity to fuck us all over! lol

Ahahaha boys are funny.
I love it.

liar.

Back