rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not a compulsive liar. Ask me anything. I'll tell you an honest answer.

I do the girl thing and become friends with people I hate so I can burn them more when I fuck them over than if I was never friends with them at all.
I only do it to people I hate and I'm pretty honest with everyone else.

why even do that to people you hate? why not just be up front with everyone instead of that sniveling, one-upping little cunt you just made yourself out to be?

Because I tried that too. It doesn't do much. And actually I'd do that when I was friends with her. Sucky thing though, is it started out being that way, then I liked being friends with her. So, I guess it turned out all good in the end.
This girl btw, my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with. I also started being friends with her to kinda get back at him. But like I said, I ended up just liking her as a friend, so it didn't really matter to me anymore.

Because I tried that too. It doesn't do much. And actually I'd do that when I was friends with her. Sucky thing though, is it started out being that way, then I liked being friends with her. So, I guess it turned out all good in the end.
This girl btw, my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with. I also started being friends with her to kinda get back at him. But like I said, I ended up just liking her as a friend, so it didn't really matter to me anymore.
ooooohhhhh
you're one of THOSE
find out who your ex bf is banging and all the sudden you're their best friend
i know your type

yep. I never understood that about girls. why be friends with a girl who knowlingly did shit with a guy that was with you?? Why not knock her ass out, knock his ass out and call it a day? Come on now. being friends with her ain't gonna do any good.

No one knows what honesty is, and how to handle honesty. I prove that everyday.

Everytime someone asks me "Do fat people make you sick?" I can simply retort "Do deformed people make you sick?"

I'm always right on the money there. Women are worse then men about this shit.

I like that last post :). I can honestly say "some" fat people make me sick. Those fat chicks that wear those belly shirts and you can see their fucking fat just hangin out all around and ESPECIALLY the fat chicks that wear belly shirts that say "cutie" or something. The ones with the attitudes that think they're hot shit when really they're just sick and look funny.

fat people make me sick.
do i have some friends that are fat?
yes i do. they are good people. one friend is with a fat girl, and shes an incredible person, makes him happy in every way.
but fat still repulses me.
and im respectful to my friends, so it never is an issue.

ooooohhhhh
you're one of THOSE
find out who your ex bf is banging and all the sudden you're their best friend
i know your type
+1..my ex tries bein friends wit everygirl i talk to..just so she can find out whats goin on in my life...she actually got soo bad that she started goin out with guys in my crew just so shed have some kind of tie with me..it was wierd but obvious...i left her soo she went to my boy,,he got sick of her shit and left her,,soo she went to our other boy,,but after she got through them all she tried going back to the another one of them...it was funny cuz then i called her a "has been" she got pissed and no longer talks to us

No one knows what honesty is, and how to handle honesty. I prove that everyday.

Everytime someone asks me "Do fat people make you sick?" I can simply retort "Do deformed people make you sick?"
i try my hardest to be 100% honest but it doesnt always work

I'm always right on the money there. Women are worse then men about this shit.

I knew this one chick back in seventh grade and she was really, really fat. So, one day she was wearing a shirt that said cowgirl. (ew) I went up to her and I was like "isn't that supposed to say girl-cow???"
Then I felt bad later and my best friend was fat, so it didn't make any sense.
But with the shirts, I know what you mean.
Oh about the being friends with the other girl things, I learned not to do that anymore and to just try and let it go. It makes no sense and it's manipulative, and it all comes down to just hurting me in the end.

Very good. I believe you may be missing an episode of Jerry Springer.

reach for the stars, bucky.

By the way, I don't become friends with who my ex's fucked. That's pointless. My bf and I were dating at the time. That's not.

Back