rap artist Proof from D12 killed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gosh darnit. darn african americans. can't get together without shooting people. silverchild is right. why not bizarre or any other rapper.

i loved his searching for jerry garcia cd.

edited

Quoted post[/post]]
gosh darnit. darn african americans. can't get together without shooting people. silverchild is right. why not bizarre or any other rapper.

i loved his searching for jerry garcia cd.

edited

lol

klan.jpg

besides eminem, he was the best person in D12. Its too bad things ended up this way. All you people talking shit, dude... someone DIED, stop being assholes.

rip

GOOD RIDDANCE !!!

more of these assholes need to be shot dead in nightclubs and wherever else they go. they are nothing but troublemakers, felons and criminals.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
GOOD RIDDANCE !!!

more of these assholes need to be shot dead in nightclubs and wherever else they go. they are nothing but troublemakers, felons and criminals.

how is he a trouble maker. you're an idiot. go listen to metallica.

How can you compare shit rap crap music to Metallica?

what the fuck are you smoking?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
GOOD RIDDANCE !!!

how is he a trouble maker. you're an idiot. go listen to metallica.

How can you compare shit rap crap music to Metallica?

what the fuck are you smoking?

ha ha. exactly. metallica is lame. just let people mourn in peace. some people actually liked him so just let it go. let them be sad.

ok, i withdraw my first statement.

go mourn your hero. pour a 40 out for some of the homies who aint here.
start a car-wash for memorial services.

tatoo his name on your chest, name your first born son after him.

go pop in his cd, grab a bottle of box red wine drive to some remote location overlooking the city and cry that someone that important has been lost.

I'm not even going to speak on the ignorance going on in here already...

RIP Proof...

but I will say I like Bizarre better than Proof. Proof is a way better Freestyle MC than he is a writer. None-the-less, he will be missed.

wow..... scroat, go listen to your mullet rock.

rap music is to black people as rock music is to white people.
(isnt that some SAT thing??)

hip hop and rap is just a different "culture", ignorance is awesome.

Back