rap artist Proof from D12 killed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
wow..... scroat, go listen to your mullet rock.

rap music is to black people as rock music is to white people.
(isnt that some SAT thing??)

hip hop and rap is just a different "culture", ignorance is awesome.
Define for the class " Mullet Rock "

Quoted post[/post]]
wow..... scroat, go listen to your mullet rock.

rap music is to black people as rock music is to white people.
(isnt that some SAT thing??)

hip hop and rap is just a different "culture", ignorance is awesome.
are you related to that white kid standing in front of his lowered black honda civic outside my house last week that was bumping his rap crap shit at 10000 billion decibals? The same kid that was in a wife-beater tshirt and was trying to look all hard in front of the chick i was with.....the same kid that turned 3 shades of bright red when the chick looked him square in the eye, muttered "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING" and started laughing her ass off?

"mullet rock" ????

ya, i can dig lynrd skynrd and the rest. i dont listen to it all that often, but every once in a while there is nothing wrong with listening to some of the good ol boys.

Quoted post[/post]]
this is so fitting for you disgruntled scrote

douchebag.jpg

darn, now a bunch of lilly white rap loving white boys think im a douche.

oh well.

I'll admit, there is SOME decent rap, but most of it is sheer garbage. From the subject matter to the retarded beats.

dumbasses1.jpg

From the left: JDMPLAYA, eg6sir, reckedracing.

all whiteboys:

this is what you look like when you roll down the street in your lowered civic bumping your rap music, while leaning to the side in a wife beater.

TELL ME that shit aint fucking comedy.

i'm more of a country fan myself, but that doesn't change my opinion of you asshole

it takes a real fuck up to say that "more of these assholes need to be shot dead in nightclubs and wherever else they go. they are nothing but troublemakers, felons and criminals. "

so just because he was involved in the rap and/or club scene means he was a trouble maker, felon and criminal?

and regarding the pic... people can like and listen to any kind of music and look like an utter douchebag...
but then again, some people don't need the help of background music... their opinion makes their douchebaggery known long before anyone can smell em coming...

I think it's fucked up he died, I was just commenting on how it's always the best one that eats bullets. Nobody killed Puff Daddy, not a sigle bullet hit Yoko Ono, Suge Night? Alive. Bizarre? Safe at home in ATL

Meanwhile we suffer lol

and just because you don't understand it doesn't make it garbage, unless it's EMO

Fuck EMO

Quoted post[/post]]
I think it's fucked up he died, I was just commenting on how it's always the best one that eats bullets. Nobody killed Puff Daddy, not a sigle bullet hit Yoko Ono, Suge Night? Alive. Bizarre? Safe at home in ATL

Meanwhile we suffer lol

and just because you don't understand it doesn't make it garbage, unless it's EMO

Fuck EMO

eh, the good die young. speaking of puff daddy, lil' cease was in that suburban to but he didn't die.

but to anybody who was a proof fan, remember his song "kurt cobain"? kinda ironic if you ask me. dying before your time is creepy.

Quoted post[/post]]
dumbasses1.jpg

ATTENTION WHITE BOYS:

THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WHEN SOMEONE SEES YOU ROLLING DOWN THE STREET IN YOUR HONDA/ACURA BUMPING YOUR RAP MUSIC, LEANING TO THE SIDE IN YOUR WIFE BEATER.

TELL ME that shit aint fucking comedy.

no whats comedy is that ur talkin shit about someone you dont even know......at the end of the day someone died......if jean simmons died and we all talked shit bout ur liking to rock music you would put up the same battle....fuck you talking about the music they made...they died....so have some respect....and btw...shut ur fuckin mouth and go jack someone elses thread you sheep fucker :mad:

From the left: JDMPLAYA, eg6sir, reckedracing.
i would give my left arm to stomp your face into a curb

and your insults still don't change the fact that you're a douchebag and you greatly reduce the value of this website and forum everytime you post your useless drivel...

i liked D12... :cry: sucks though.

noone though about mentioning... isn't it ironic he got shot on eight mile road?

how about everyone stop being pricks or i'll lock this motherfucker down...

d12 was good.

RIP Proof.

Quit beating this thread to death, bitches. :ph34r:

Back