rap artist Proof from D12 killed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont like rap, but proof was one of the few id listen to. most of d12 and the ocassional Jay-Z DMX ya know. That fuckin sucks. And it was in D-town so you cant even link it to Jay.

LOL i love how all white people who like rap wear wife beaters and try to act "hard". Rap and hip hop is more than just drugs, guns, bitches, and shooting people, ALOT of rappers give it a bad name and you all assume people like 50 Cent, Paul Wall, and lil Wayne are all that makes up rap.... but you people need to explore it and find the REAL artists, not sold out "thugs" who do it all for the money...

back to Proof, ill pour some out of my 40 for ya... :wink:

It's sad any musician has to die, regardless of the music - but when you preach the lifestyle - you run the risk of getting what you wish for.

Rueters is reporting that he fired first.

Should've been rocking Kevlar.

Or been a better shot.

Sorry, no love here. Nothing racial here, but when you fire first - and get shot at. You did yourself in man when you didn't kill with the first shot.

Quoted post[/post]]
It's sad any musician has to die, regardless of the music - but when you preach the lifestyle - you run the risk of getting what you wish for.
Rueters is reporting that he fired first.
Should've been rocking Kevlar.
Or been a better shot.
Sorry, no love here. Nothing racial here, but when you fire first - and get shot at. You did yourself in man when you didn't kill with the first shot.

the real deal is, he shouldn't have had a gun in the first place. there have been issues with d12 and royce da 5'9" for years.

and the articles said he was shot in the head. i've been bummed out all week. i can't even listen to his cd anymore. :cry:

When Shannon Noone died it affected my life profoundly for about an hour. You can't tell me that this murder is really going to affect you, can you ?

Quoted post[/post]]
When Shannon Noone died it affected my life profoundly for about an hour. You can't tell me that this murder is really going to affect you, can you ?

the super bowl didn't affect me either but i was pissed the seahawks got hosed. when kurt cobain died i was upset to. his music really got to me. when james dean died, people were upset to. it's just sad when you enjoy someones talent and they die before their time is up. i'm not going to rush out and kill myself because of it, but i really enjoyed his talent and it bums me out that he is gone before he could do more with his life.

Quoted post[/post]]
no.

wait, nick... are you saying royce was involved?????

no. i just know he has issues with him and his crew. Detroit isn't that big and it just raises red flags.

proof had a reasonably successful album and was the best man at eminems wedding a couple months ago. royce fell off the face of the earth and might be butt-hurt. i know royce is scared and both of the sides might just start drama and it got out of hand. no facts, just raised suspicions.

I don't care for much rap, certainly not gangster rap. I am more of a hip-hop fan, with the gorillaz, tribe called quest, heiroglyphics, jurassic 5, and all that type of music. I am sad that stuff like this has to happen to anyone, regardless of background. But you reap what you sow. I don't plan on ever getting killed by a gunshot, but if I did, it would be a much bigger surprise than if proof got shot, which he obviously did. Gangs and pride suck. Pride will be the downfall of many.

Back