Raquetball or Squash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IceBolt

Hey all,

I am thinking of picking up either one of these sports. Does anyone know what's a better workout?

I have no clue what squash is, ive heard of it just never looked into it, but i know Raquetball is a definate work out when you play with the right person.

ya with raquetball the ball has air in it so the ball rebounds faster, making you go faster.

With squash, it's a solid ball so if you want to make it go faster, you have to hit it harder.

I need a workout that's both cardio and strength, but i've never played. I've played raquetball and I loved it.

Also there's a difference in sizes of raquets. Raquetball racquets are a bit bigger, and squash raquets are the like the width of your palm.

squash = the little black hard ball.
racketball = the blue rubber ball

I played racketball in college a lot. it was good fun. no one really played squash.
catch one in the nuts, and you'll know why :p

racketball for the win. it's a way better work out. cardio, agility, not much strength training though. you need to lift weights for that. plus more people play racketball, it's way easier to find people to play.

Back