Rate my band!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I did it will... the music isnt bad. A little dreary for me but none the less good music. How long have you guys been together? And i see shades of mindless self indulgence.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Nov 20 2004, 10:59 AM
I did it will... the music isnt bad. A little dreary for me but none the less good music. How long have you guys been together? And i see shades of mindless self indulgence.
[post=419643]Quoted post[/post]​

The band has been together for like 8 years, but they've had several different drummers....I've been playing with Jonathan and Kevin for around 3...

i hear a little bit of rage against the machine in some of the songs, but overall its a big mix of stuff. its pretty damn good. drums are fairly technical, but the guitar could be a little more agressive. plus having my name in the band name helps.

what kind of drums do you use (please say dw's or tama w/evans or remo heads)? cuz thats the good shit :thumbsup:

Premier artist birch drums, Tama starclassic piccolo snare, Remo ebony ambassador snare head, Evans tom heads, Aquarian kick heads.

Haha....Funny/weird story....

Back in elementary school, when Dusty (singer) and Chad (guitar player) played little-league baseball, one of their friends named Joel had a retarded brother. From my understanding, Joel's retarded brother started running around the bases, and wouldn't stop, and everyone was yelling 'Joel! Stop him!', so Joel hit him with a bat.

I wasnt' there, but that's my general understanding of how the name came about.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Nov 20 2004, 12:59 PM
And i see shades of mindless self indulgence.
[post=419643]Quoted post[/post]​

bitches love me cuz they know that i can ROCK! :lol:

Back