RAXLES INC.- best mounts to go with it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kash786

Im doing a H22A2 conversion very soon, and am looking to order parts. Trying to find out the best axles-mounts combo on the market, besides the Hasport combination.

I'v heard a lot of good stuff about Raxles, but what mounts has everyone found to work best with this? :mellow:

Anybody else who thinks theres a better combo, let it be known!

One..

theres quite a few mounts available, even ones on e-bay without a brand make, anyone tried these?

thanks for the replies guys, tried on other sites and all they do is say search

Innovative makes decent mounts as well. I don't know how they're priced compared to Hasport. Is there some reason why you're avoiding Hasport?

Is there some reason you don't want to use Hasport? I don't know if I'd buy an off brand name motor mount for my car, that's not exactly something that I'd want to have fail.

I'd recommend Hasport, I've heard many good things about their mounts. Most builds I've read about have used Hasport mounts. One article I read in Sport Compact Car a few years ago was praising Hasport for making really good mounts as well.

I don't really see a mount failing or breaking. I do see someone being unhappy with the initial stiffness though.

No real reason for dodging Hasport, personally I'd go with them too, just a general discussion about the other mounts on the market for people who might be looking for some.

Someone told me today about the engine sitting at a slighlty different angle :)S) compared to other mounts, and so Hasport axles are the ONLY axles to go with their mounts. Can anyone comment on this?

The new hasport mounts do repostion the h22 to try and get the axles to be more of a "correct" fit. Drive shop sells axles too for these new mounts and they say the axles are different so i dont see many axle options when using hasport mounts. I personally am doing the H2B swap which sits the engine higher and there is another company to make mounts and makes the engine sit straight just cant think of the companys name

i used hasport mounts and differant axles and it didnt work hasport has made there mounts to only fit there axles but i am extremely happy with them no probs at all they are expensive but worth it and they have a life time warranty cant beat that

Back