Razors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know it's extremely disgusting looking, but I promise you, it would look shiny new in 10 minutes.

I have to be clean shaven pretty much at all times because the owner of my company is anal...I hate shaving but use a combo of razors and electric in my car so thats why outside of marketing this was actually pretty appealing.

I occasionally use the double-shaver safety setups (I think I have yours - but they all look the same, I have an art-deco one, and I use the Solingen when I do use it).

They suck.

I've done all sorts of exotic shaving methods, including straight edge (Of which I practiced quite a bit) and so far nothing beats the 16 blade vibrator thingys.

It just costs like $5 a week to shave. And I do it every other day. Ridiculous metallurgy in these pieces of junk. But the Solingen is good for the skin.

I have been using the Schick hydro 3. The blades are cheap and last a while. It gets close enough for me. Its one of the only razors that doesn't cut or razor burn my face and neck. The hydro 5 cuts my neck up and leaves my face raw. Gillette fusions got a little closer but they too expensive and they did a number on my skin. Damn my sensitive skin.

i use the same norelco posted above. lol.

problem is, i cant actually grow facial hair. if i shave with a razor it literally takes me 3 to 4 days to get a legit 5 oclock shadow. so, i just trim with that thing and keep a constant stubble.
otherwise, i just look like a tomboy trying to act older than 16.

Mach 3 Turbo here. Although I'm definitely going to try this out when I use up all my blades.

As far as the best shave I've ever had, straight edge. I'll use it occasionally still, but you have to be able to take your time with it. A quick shave before work is not going to end well.

I actually prefer a beard. Just keeping it close now for the job hunt. Have a Norelco for trimming. It's the best. Cordless until the battery runs out. Plug in the cord, and I'm good to go again. No more half trimmed face for me. Surprised at how long it took me to find one with that technology. And I have a seperate buzzer for "other" trimming you animals...

You’re going to love your blades. But even if you don’t, you can cancel anytime. Easily.We’re not Columbia House Records
Got to love that reference.

I've had Norelco for about 5yrs... funny how several of us here have the same one

the thing is a fucking work horse. lol.
ive had mine for about 5 years as well.

rarely plug it in, and the battery lasts a good 3+ months for me.

i dont shave too often, but with the limited use and rarity that its plugged in, any other battery powered item would have just gone completely dead by now and not hold any charge.
plus it was the cheapest one. lol

i dont have it anymore, but i did the 4x. i dont shave often enough to justify the 6/mo lol.

You can set it to every other month Chad. That's what I'll probably end up doing.

I only shave once a week usually so it'll be perfect for me.

Back