RC 860cc injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
860cc, peak/hold design used. no clips, no 0-rings

$300 shipped

because, RC just released 750's in saturated variety, and i got a set in the mail.

I was concerened with them not beign "fast" enough due to the limitations of the saturated design, but according to Viren, they are built off the 550 "circuitry" but flow more cc's. techno crap y0!

they will support about 450-500 hp, and thats more than i want to drive on anyway.

saves me the hassel of wiring in a resitor box and all that other crap to go with it.

plug N play > wiring

come on pussies. make some real power so you can use my injectors =0

Speaking of which, whatever happened to that project?! :blink:

Oh yeah, BUMP! :ph34r:

Originally posted by H22AdelSol@Mar 10 2004, 04:14 AM
i heard he put the motor in upside down and his currently trying to figure out how to put it in the right way :)

bahahahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!!
LMMFAO :lmao: .
:owned: .

anyways... free bump.

naw, I was that dude you read about who assembeled it in my basement, then it wouldn't fit out the door :(

naw, the truth of this is that I bought some 750cc saturated variety that just came out. before these, 550s were the largest sat. variety, and that wasn't enough. 750s' may be a hair small, but or darn... I'm lazy, and don't feel like wiring for peak/hold, so i spent more money.

as for the project, its been cold, winter, and no heat in a garage, and little motivation to freeze in it when i have a perfectly running 240 to get around town with in the meantime.
she will run.

soon. she will.

damn if only i wasn't in the middle of having my radiator made, i might get ahold of you for these if i can get some extra money

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Mar 11 2004, 12:51 AM
shit they would bolt into the obd0 car maybe just maybe time to go play change hunt

:lol:

change hunt is over ive got 200 until next weekend so if youll go that low,

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 12 2004, 02:11 AM
well, 550's are for slow people :)

860s for sale. come on 300 shipped is 100 bucks off.

:p

Yeah, slow people who have cars that are always done on time! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back