rc drifting`

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that is a catchy beat, anybody kknow who does the music on that video? Kick ass rc car btw...the AE86 is awesome.

read the friggin credits at the end, it tells you. lol

Awesome. Every time I see one of these videos it makes me want to get back into RC cars. I just wish I knew what their setups were- all I can tell from the credits is that they're using 4wd Yokomo cars for the most part.

TommyTheCat said:
Sweet. I want that BMW car.
+1

i've wanted to get one of those for a while now.. and the BMW was tight.. make me want one more now..

I usally try to stay away from anything as geeky as R/C cars, as I'm enough of a geek as it is. But that shit is fun as hell... it really only takes about a 1/2 hour to get the hang of it too. When I was in Phoenix, the guy I was stayin' with had some R/C cars that we drifted around his garage. It really works good on something as slick as a garage floor.

We used to drift r/cs at my work... Had NOWHERE near the control these guys did... But I have heard they make drift setups for r/c's now.

Tamiya = OVERPRICED... I had a TA-03... GREAT car, took a BEATING, but damn did it SUCK trying to find parts for it. I ended up machining myself a driveshaft for it.

pissedoffsol said:
read the friggin credits at the end, it tells you. lol

woops, didn't watch the whole thing. my attention span is short when it comes to the internet.

ScrapinSi said:
Thats the same car I used to have, but mine was the E36 Warsteiner with the TA-03 Chassis
isnt that what it says on the hood and front bumper

Back