1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

re: dpfi-mpfi?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by gene, May 17, 2004.

1. gene

gene Junior Member

would it not be more easier to just take a complete wiring harness from an Si and of course the inj box and just transplant it over to the dx?

2. jlicrx

jlicrx Senior Member

the Si engine harness is not compatible with the DX chassis harness (won't even plug together) - in order to use the Si engine harness, you would have to swap out the entire DX chassis harness for one from Si - much easier to use the DX engine harness and make the changes to it, which includes adding wires for the 2 additional injectors that the DX doesn't have - the DX chassis harness has no wires for these injectors

3. nodor

nodor Junior Member

or, does anyone know where I can buy a premade, plug and play wire harness for this application. Seems like someone should make some up as this is a common need.

4. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

HASport takes your DX harness and converts it for about 200+ dollars. There are a couple other places that do this service too, but I cannot think of them off the top of my head. To be honest the wiring is not that bad, and can be done in a weekend or less, so I say go ahead and try it your self.

5. daidilus

daidilus Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted