kill stories...

• Re-open, impose new rules

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keep it closed

• delete it all-toget

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
as you know, the kill stories forum has been disabled, cuz well, it was 100% bullshit that just led to utter fighting and immaturity.

I'm considering re-opening it, but i'm also considering imposing a NEW set of rules to go with it.

like,
stupid shit shant be posted. In other words, no one gives a shit about your DX vs a cavailer

street racing stories are bad, and should be kept to your selves. if you get in trouble, and a cop sees your sticker on your car, comes here, and sees that you've "killed a supra on rte 99 last night" you're fucked.

if others have rule suggestions or guidlines to go with it, put in your $.02

and vote the poll.

Forget it. Any worthwhile kills should be put in the members lounge with video footage and a dyno sheet.

I find your avatar utterly ironic, seeing as how he is RACING down Route 17, lol. :)

Keep it closed, I don't care about 100 bhp vs. 101 bhp.

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 19 2004, 07:29 PM
I find your avatar utterly ironic, seeing as how he is RACING down Route 17, lol. :)

i wasnt RACING anyone... no bumber to bumper action... no time trial action... no nothin... there was no competition of any sort... so therefore i was not RACING... i was simply driving like an asshole :) and i was actually going UP Route 17 in that video :p

so, a more acurate statement would have been

I find your avatar utterly ironic, seeing as how he is driving like an asshole up Route 17, lol. :)

Haha, I couldn't care one way or the other, I agree that the daily battle of the titans can get pretty lame, but it does have a place, even though the forums have been surviving without it.

theres been a few prius' in town lately and ive even spotted a civic hybrid.... there will be more uber gas mileage challenge races comming soon ... i need a place to post them

I don't feel there's enough legit kills on this board to warrant one, just post it in the member's lounge IF it realy happened!

alright- i think what im going to do is this-

merge all the old kill story posts into here, the lounge, so they don't get deleted...

and then, kill the forum all together.

and then i gues, here will be the place to post kill stories

hell :no:

then this forum is gunna be poluted with that bullshit

keep the kills in their own forum

who fuckin cares if they turn into flame wars ... theres only 10 members that actually read that forum

i dont want to have to wade through all that bullshit in here ... this place is for random conversation / debate / etc... not "y0! mY dX iS mAdD JdM aNd I wh00p uP on ferariZ n ShIt Y0!!!1!!"

Give me an example of a thread that matches the new guidelines.

Something like "I beat 2 vettes in my class at autocross" won't gain slams, but it will gather yawns. I see no actual conversation to these kill threads except people going:

:blah:

or

"The hell you did, asshat"

Maybe the occasional "I got served: 97 Civ B18C1 vs 01 Neon Turbo Who-will-win" kind of threads.

So I say kill it.

-> Steve

I must say, on any forum the kills/street racing section has flame wars that far exceed politics and religion threads.

Originally posted by xyswany@Jun 19 2004, 05:59 PM
Forget it. Any worthwhile kills should be put in the members lounge with video footage and a dyno sheet.

:werd: only part of that i would change would be put the stories with a video and a dyno sheet in the auto multimedia section...keep it out of here.

Back