Re-wire fuel injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IOU1

Hi I want to start by saying this is a great forum. I have a 1999 Civic DX and will be putting a 92-95 B16A JDM engine in this car. I had to re-plug the fuel injectors since my 99 connectors didn’t fit. I looked at the wiring diagram for the fuel injectors my question is on the yellow/black wire? These wires look like some type of ground dose it matter in what sequence I connect them to the injectors? All the other colors [FONT=&quot][/FONT]matched on the injectors plugs. I'm sure I will have more questions to come. thanks

IOU1 said:
Hi I want to start by saying this is a great forum. I have a 1999 Civic DX and will be putting a 92-95 B16A JDM engine in this car. I had to re-plug the fuel injectors since my 99 connectors didn’t fit. I looked at the wiring diagram for the fuel injectors my question is on the yellow/black wire? These wires look like some type of ground dose it matter in what sequence I connect them to the injectors? All the other colors [FONT=&quot][/FONT]matched on the injectors plugs. I'm sure I will have more questions to come. thanks

Why bother rewiring the b16 injectors? Your d16 injectors are the same size and will plug right into the new motor. Hope your read this before you ruin some nice obd1 injectors. Good luck:rolleyes:

Back