Reading material

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NewAgeCivicz

Two books I would suggest everyone wiht a honda/acura get: Honda/Acura Engine Performance by Mike Kojima and Sport Compact Bolt-On Performance Guide Vol. 1 by Joe Pettitt. There is so much info in these books its insane. Everything from Basic Engine Theory to hi tech engine building. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

blah theres more than that oiut there. i ordered one today at work (i work in a book warehouse) called Civic Duty. its got the history of the Honda Civic and tells about performance and other different things you can do to them. they even show you all the generations. on the front is EK coupe and an EG coupe that is stock car racing look (its a real race car). it looks pretty good and i should get it in a few days. it costs $24.95 at the store but i geta 41% discount so itll be way cheaper than that :p

i saw a book at barnes & noball that was about compact bolt on preformance parts (maybe the same one mentioned) ...and it showed baseline and after-installation dynos for EVERY PART in the book! they cover a shitload of parts too AND they tested on different honda engines (B16's, D15's & 16's, B18's, etc..) i almost bought it.

oh just thought of another good book. its called Maximum Boost. it discusses the fundamentals of turbocharging cars. has pics, diagrams and other shit in there dealing with turboing cars.

ahhhh. well if i find more at work, i can add them on here. perhaps maybe make a sticky of books thats recommended as far as doing stuff to Hondas/Acuras. just a thought...

:worthy: "Going Faster - mastering the art of race driving"
its put out by the Skip Barber Racing School... best book evAr

Back