ready???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deth101

O.K. I think I have most of what I need to do a B16a2[00si] swap into a 95 dx coupe auto and am looking for anything missing and a little reassureance.....here's what I have so far;

B16a2...all mounts,tranny,linkage,ecu[I know its useless],[the guy wanted to keep his collector pipe for some reason so I'll get a new one if the D one dosent fit]

Integra clutch master cylinder,slave,hardlines,pedal ass.,shifter,knob,boot[need
boot bracket]

98 gsr harness

Allmotormonster is gonna do my p06 ecu work

Hastings has a 00 civic and 95 civic Helms on order for me[supposedly]for 2 months now[anybody want to sell one?]would any other helms be a better choice?and where would be a better place to get and still get a few bucks off them?

Have been told w/the parts I have obd2 is the easiest but the whole wiring harness thing seems really weird to me,will it really all plug up for the most part?

again mostly just checking my parts and getting my ducks in a row so no disrespect to all who have helped me I just belive multiple opnion's are smart to have and of course I'm also getting nervous about the whole thing now that funds are dwindling.
Thanks for any and all help,I love this site.......Hondaswap above all others! :worthy:

Axles taht match up to your intermediate shaft.

other than that I would go with a obd1 gsr harness, two plugs get left danglining alone.

Milan

Back