Real Jdm '98spec Itr swap(nice!!!!!!!!!!) Come and get it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Acrite3404

Located: SoCal
Ok im selling for a friend of mines he has had the swap for a year now he pulled it out of his hatch and now he needs the money cause of his financial situation. anyways to the details:

The Good:
Real jdm type r swap
Less than 16k
Aluminum flywheel
ACT clutch
with the 4.75 final drive
starter
rear bracket
halfshaft
alternator and everything else you see in the pics

the bad:
it doesnt have the lsd do to it blowing up from the previous owner. My friend had the tranny rebuilt without Lsd and replaced the case on the tranny because the other case was cracked from the lsd going out. All you need is axles and linkages. O and the reason for the black valve cover is cause the type r one was badly oxidized.

The other good is that he is in need of money so the price is: $3400.00 firm

Typer.jpg

typer1.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2511.jpg

So, it has GSR stampings, and a GSR valve cover, AND no LSD (like a GSR) but we're supposed to take your word that it's a JDM ITR? mmmmkay, I'd want more than just a few dabs of green paint to spend that kind of money. The fact that you make a point to say it's real in the title, and then explain away several inconsistencies, makes this one sound a tad sketchy.
Good luck with the sale, and uh, good luck to the buyer.

look if i had a jdm gsr it would say jdm gsr i have no reason to lie about anything. see if you a real buyer and not a window shopperyou can come wit the cash and i can pull the head for you and prove to that its a itr.

Back