real nice turbo bimmer on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why not?

its super nice, but a 94 with 100k+ and its going for 13k.. and the reserve hasnt been met?

i like it, but i would rather the stock body and suprise some people. would also make it cost less.

^thats because the wheel well is lower in the back^

alot of cars are guilty of that

eh, it's kinda like taking an integra gs and putting a bunch of ITR shit on it and calling it a Type R, just without the badging.

A lot of money was put into making it go faster but it still has stock brakes, stock BMW wheels, stock internals on the motor.

Bah, i would have to pass and just buy a newer model of bmw.

For that kind of pricing I would look into a BMW 325xi. AWD 3 series thats newer and will carry a warranty. Sure its in a whole different price level and should cost around $18,000-$20,000 depending on markup and mileage but there's so many more benefits to buying a newer car rather than an older car.

B, I would have suggested getting the 325xi for you all along. You'll have your german luxury, all wheel drive, and the potential to have a monster if you ever want to mod it. If you ever sell the STi for a lower payment, I'd look into the 325xi and you'll probably never look back.

i would.

quattro owns it
mitsubishi's awd owns it
subarus awd owns it
volvo's awd owns it

the xi beats out the crv's awd... thats about it...

and if all goes as planned, i'm looking at a 99 m3 w/ 50k on it this weekend....

IMG_0334.jpg

asking 20k w/ oem wheels

and i'll pick up a beater or a jeep... a buddy in town has a late 90's cherokee lifted on 33's for 3k

and that still saves me 7k off my payments if i can get 28k for the sti...

yeah, but they aren't included. he put them on his 645 or something i think.... so i'll be getting the stock contours with it, if this all pans out. we'll see.
he's probably right near you hosmer...

Engine and Performance:
Dinan CF CAI
AA Gen III Exhaust
M50 Intake Manifold with Eurosport adapter kit
Stygar SSK
3.73 LSD from Diffsonline.com

Suspension:
TCKlein Coilover Adjustable Suspension
TMS Sway bars
Ac Schnitzer Strut Bar

Interior:
CF Dash Kit
AA Tuning Shift Knob
Ac Schnitzer Aluminum pedals

Exterior:
OEM BMW Clears all around
ZKW headlights w/ 8500k HID
ZKW Foglights w/ 3500K HID
Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis Ultimate pads
120amp Strobe Kit by Whelen, located in front and rear turn signals

Maintenance:
RTAB
FCAB
Front Sway bar end links
Inspection I
Oil changed every 3,000 miles with OEM BMW Synthetic Oil

other than the gay ass strobe lights, i don't have a problem with any of the tasteful mods he's done.
and the diff is a big plus :)

check it out B

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESC%3AIT

Its one of our cars at our used car dealership. nto sure what my brothers bottom dollar is on it but he might let it go for somwhere right under 14k if your interested......this car is very nice and in excellent condition as you can tell from the pics. oh yeah and excuse the description and mybro's retarded spelling of bimmer....as you might tell its his first time listing anything

be on the lookout for the "wahhhhh my POS wont make it up my hill in the snow" thread :rollseyes:

Back