Real or Fake? Iranian-American Student Abuse

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's a total repost. The kid was being hit for not having an ID. Cops didn't know if he posed a threat.

My one contention still - with all the reasonable uses of this force, is that something should be tried first. Try to throw him off campus another way. You don't see Bouncers using tasers, and they deal with a more dangerous crowd.

Yea, I either posted this here on on some other website. If you see something like this, you need to take a stand. The abuse of power is completely uncalled for.

didn't have an ID (rules say you must have one), refused to leave the library when asked by police or to even identify himself and therefore deemed suspicious. All he had to do was stop acting like an Anachist dumbass

From experience (I work on a college campus) the campus police are bad asses because they were asked to be that way. Campus rape, racial attacks, armed robbery - It's all a matter of life among these kids (Rich or poor, apparently). So the security here are PRICKS because they were basically BEGGED To be so by parents and administrators.

The real problem, at the core, is the attitude and behavior of the ...

students!

If they could learn to behave like real humans, future leaders and respectable people instead of the drunk, arrogant and pissy shit heads they are - then College would improve 10 fold.

<at a public college where no one locks there doors. I have seen countless girls leave purses in plain view sitting out at a party sporting event, ect, compeletly unattended, sometimes even open with money showing. Hell we even have sober rides from most fraternity parties were you step into a car from a stranger from some other greek org, and they drive you back to your place. Its a beautiful thing. Technically, you have to have a school ID on you at all times, but I don't think I have ever seen that enforced, minus have key swipes on doors after certain times..

Yup, all the greek houses here have assigned DD's each night to drive people to-and-from wherever.

Back