Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Loco Honkey, Aug 3, 2003.
Is this one of those "scare 'em into sobriety" pictures, or is it real?
well i think its fake
they look like there out on prom and in most places in the world i know about have prom at night
A girl at my school died like that on prom night last year from an oncoming driver trying to pass someone.
Edit: Road Rage kills, be safe.
That looks somewaht fake though.
Fake I very much doubt they would let her date see her like that plus they would not let him walk around
it sure does make it seem that much more sad having him there
only one firefighter?
first a body dosnt have the arms streched forwrd the are pushed to the side upon winsheild impact and not to mention, that those are automaticaly retracting seat belts that slide forward when the door is opened and if you loook at the guy hes is in the middle of the door plus thers chop line by the seat belt.
I must agree, fake. I've seen a few real pix and they are REALLY gruesome. This is just red cairo syrup, B-horror movie gruesome.
I saw one pix where the driver was belted and her SUV rolled over. Her butt was in the driver's seat but her shoulders were in the passenger floorboard. Weird thing is, the skin streached not tear.
I don't mean to be disrepectful of someone's daughter/wife/mother but she looked like Mrs. Stretch Armstrong!
I'm in college for Radiographer and I must say that I have seen some serious trauma patients and alot of them aren't as banged up as you'd think. For instance a roofer had a heart attack and fell off an 8 story roof landing on cement below. All he had was blood and swelling of the face and head however the xrays revealed that his facial bones were crushed. With that said this pic could very well be a real picture of a victim, however, I doubt very seriously that the boy would be standing right there unless the fire-medic had just arrived but being that the blood appears to be dried on her face, I'd say its fake. Just my 2 cents though.
its a prom drunk driving awareness assembly.
You are very right.
notice he is checking her pulse!
and is it me or is that a 98-2001 accord?
what's wrong with this picture?
1. windshields are laminate and do NOT shatter like side windows. Where's the windshield?
2. Her ENTIRE face has an equal amount of red "stuff" on it. Blood doesn't do that.
3. screw "Where's Waldo?"...where are her wounds?
4. Yeah, junior hit an object in a PARKING LOT hard enough to cause his date to become a missle.
5. The press arrives on scene just in time to capture the dazed and slightly injured boyfriend nicely in the frame at the exact instant a rather handsome firefighter (as far as your typical firefighter goes) is checking to see if the victem is alive. P-O-S-E-D is the only word to describe this.
6. as previously mentioned, ONE FIREFIGHTER?!
7. The vehicle that was struck appears to be in the frame (far left). WHAT-EVER!! the impact that forced Wanda through the window would propell that veh out of the frame for the photog.
8. Add your own here
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
they got that duct tape on the windshield frame really quick after the crash!!!
Separate names with a comma.