real world Denver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sweet. I bunch of gay guys and whores and alcoholics to make Denver popular.

I wish I were casted in the Real World. :cry:

along with liquid television. DOOOGGGGG BOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

real world sucks, its funny because they think they are the shit... but nobody wants them in their city. People pick fights and throw shit at them, its hilarious.

A freind of mine from CT knows the agent of the real world people, she got to hang out with them in the latest one thats on righ tnow. she said, "they are all fucking tools, i regret hanging out with them"

Fuck Mtv... well except the new show with the idiots trying to break the records.... and wild boys.... and jackass....

the real world spawned all this garbage reality TV we see nowadays

I say the Real World: Baghdad

"this is the story of 8 MTV generation american liberls who go live in Iraq, oppose america's "occupation" of the country, think America has been "so unfair to the middle east", and are killed by terrorists anyways"...

Quoted post[/post]]
the real world spawned all this garbage reality TV we see nowadays

I say the Real World: Baghdad

"this is the story of 8 MTV generation american liberls who go live in Iraq, oppose america's "occupation" of the country, think America has been "so unfair to the middle east", and are killed by terrorists anyways"...

Hahahah remember those clowns that went there before to be Saddams "Human Shields" and were arrested and tortured when they got off the plane ? That was comic genius.

I was at the dickyard, I mean brickyard in Hartford last year. My friend's exfiance and her friend saw one of the gay guys who was on the real world and some of those stupid challenge shows. The go up to him and just started grabbing his crotch. We were just laughing our asses off.

i wanted to be on the real world. but i would be kicked off for knocking someone out. when it first started it was a decent show but now its gay. like dave chapelle said, they pick 6 crazy white people and have them make 2 black people go insane. and at least two of them are gay.

My goal is to get in the background of something while they are here!! That'll be fun!

You want to be on the show?

Find the members and Pee on every single person for a week straight..... you will totally make it on the show.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
My goal is to get in the background of something while they are here!! That'll be fun!
we'll have to go down there when they start shooting and try to get on tv

:ph34r: hondaswap meet to go get on the real world :laugh:
I actually decided............my new goal is get one of the bitches to take me home! :ph34r:

Back