Reality TV racing series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
B,
Can hondaswap sponsor me in this? Just pay my entry and expenses and I'm set!

:)

Home Page

Partial quote:

"Type of Roads:

To get a true sense of what we are planning, think about the Nürburgring, which is a motorsports race track around the village of Nurburg, Germany. The original track featured 17.56 miles of incredible curves, straights, drop offs, and more. The courses we have selected are similar in fashion and are focused on the skill of the driver.

Prizes:

First Prize - a Ferrari F430, approximate worth $250,000
Second Prize - a Porsche 911 Turbo
Third Prize - a Corvette Z51 Convertible
Fourth Prize - your very own set of Steak Knives

Vehicles:

You will be running the 10 courses with your own vehicle. Please see the Race Rules tab for details regarding the weighted average we will apply to each vehicle. The weighted average will allow you to run your VW, Subaru, or Miata and be competitive against BMWs, Corvettes, Porsches, and Ferraris.

This is the ultimate chance to slap down exotics, if you have the skill.

All cars will be weighed, with fuel and driver, prior to running each course. The weighted average will apply to each vehicle based on an on honest Horsepower rating. If you are not honest about Horsepower we will run your vehicle on a Dynomometer and you may be disqualified."

I got something in the mail about this. They would definitely pick an auto Integra. Haha. Too bad I don't have the entry fee.

damn.. seems like a cool idea..

sign me up :)

would give me an excuse to leave the state on one of my epic road trips. i'll take the jag.

I mean what is it? We have to hear all about your mitsubishi shenanigans, why not tell us about something interesting :D

Back