Really build an engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

venom22

I went to thepartstrader.com they have alot of stuff like engine parts and all for sale. I looked on there and saw all kinds of oportunitys for building and peicing together an engine. I just wanted to know if you guys, could what engine bottoms heads and trannys would you put together if you could. I wanted a type-r head b20 bottom and an b16 tranny. Maybe if you post a good setup someone could use it or want to get it because Id like to hear what you guys want and like for all future refrences. :spin:

type r head on a b16 or b18c block and the b16 tranny would be a nice setup . im not a big fan of the b20. guy i know here (orlando) has a b20 with an r head and he pulls low 12's 210 whp. he is only a tenth or 2 quicker than he was with his r motor.

be careful on thepartstrader , make sure if you buy something that you escrow. my buddy got ripped for 1500 on a supercharger.
for more on escrow http://www.escrow.com

12's thats what im talkin about. :worthy: Thats sick on an all motor setup thats exactly what I want all motor. Ask your friend to give me a little info on how he likes it and what I can do not to fall into any ruts you know. :thumbsup:

I have yet to get burned on partstrader, I have gotten burned on clubsi.com onece for a spoon front llip for an ek, I was really pissed about that shit.

85mm, GSR head, toda spec C's, open header, ownz joo.

Milan

Mmmmmm 2135cc B18C1.

That is what I would build for an all out all motor application.

there was really nothing that I could have done. That was the one time I accepted a fucking personal check and it bounced on me at teh bank. So I had to actually pay out more for shipped, boxing, and bounce check on top of the Spoon front lip, and this was around the time that no one really knew about spoon like 4 years back. I had to wait 5 months for that lip, and I got fucked in the end. Just be careful.

Milan

Back