Really really really STUPID people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmm, i dunno man

seems to me you're kinda beating a dead horse...

saying aftermarket injectors makes a motor un-stock is a little absurd IMO...

stock motor = stock internals and valve train as far as i;m concerned...

that would be like saying a motor with a header isn;t a "stock motor"

and to ditch a B16 to make an ls/vtec???
fuck that, i would advise him to run a turbo...
dsm injectors and uberdata, you're talking DEFINATELY under 500 bucks for excellent fuel managment, and that price includes a rom editor and all that good shit...

if it were me i would spend the 3K on boost over N/A any day...

edit: but you're def right, you have NOTHING on them
lol

and i didn't carefully read the whole thread so if my comments are out of left field then just ignore them

I agree with the fual management, emulators can be ran for dirt cheap, fuel management depends on the type of setup.

But, in Will's defense (someone take a screen shot) he is right, those people are strait up fucking idiots. It's easier to say "I've seen a 300 whp stock B16/T" then to actually post up dyno's and specs.

Dude- quit starting shit up on that board. Whatever you do, don't bring in HondaSwap or Intercrew's names to start trying to prove points. Everyone in that thread is right- you're just arguing on definitions, and everyone on H-I is going to hate you and whoever you're associated with for being a Honda-Tech style dick. Shut it down.

you were not being an ass you were stating your point of veiw... And if people dont like it they respond and you throw facts and knowledge they cant comprehend so they put words in your mouth <_< ... But i love this quote...
2. If they're a dime a dozen, how did Fug only put down 230? Did he forget to install the muffler bearings?

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 10 2004, 05:52 PM
Dude- quit starting shit up on that board. Whatever you do, don't bring in HondaSwap or Intercrew's names to start trying to prove points. Everyone in that thread is right- you're just arguing on definitions, and everyone on H-I is going to hate you and whoever you're associated with for being a Honda-Tech style dick. Shut it down.
[post=430217]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't say hondaswap OR intercrew in that thread at all....And it's not like i went on there and said '"YOURE ALL FUCKTARDS AND YOURE WRONG!!!' I simply stated my opinion, and pretty much got flamed...and before I posted, I asked on another board that I'm on (whose name I wont post here to 'prevent controversy') what they thought about the issue, and they all agreed that 300whp with a stock bolt-on kit is far-fetched....the guys on there's only comebacks were pretty much 'Ive heard of one! You're wrong! You're an idiot!'

I didn't bring Hondaswap or Intercrew into it at all, much less bring the names in to prove a point...

?????

I didn't say that you did.. just don't think about doing it! That argument was starting to get really heated in there, and I didn't want anyone else dragged into something like that. Got it?

My stock *D*16 runs 300whp with just a bolt on turbo... It's my sleeper... i.e. This only comes to be when I'm asleep... i.e/ Dreaming.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Dec 12 2004, 01:18 AM
dude u nOObiE!!..i can tune 300hp on a stock block with out injectors.dUh :lol:
[post=430687]Quoted post[/post]​

thats easy, the secret is what type of blinker fluid you use...

Either a used one or one that you piece together yourself, but you're not going to find a new turbo kit from a major manufacturer WITH an intercooler for $2000.

Originally posted by senate_9427+Dec 12 2004, 03:37 AM-->
h22bubbleback
@Dec 12 2004, 01:18 AM

[post=430761]Quoted post[/post]​

No you eediot! It's the muffler bearings!

Originally posted by CRVTEC+Dec 12 2004, 12:03 PM-->
Originally posted by senate_9427@Dec 12 2004, 03:37 AM
h22bubbleback
@Dec 12 2004, 01:18 AM

[post=430761]Quoted post[/post]​

No you eediot! It's the muffler bearings!
[post=430840]Quoted post[/post]​

Eh, muffler bearings was already used. the blinker fluid joke reminds me of Jiffy Lube. haha my old Asst manager there would tell people that he topped off the blinker fluid, cuz when we cash someone out you have to go through a list of what was full or what was topped off. It was funny to see him say that and some people dont even know its a joke. :lol:

Back