rear brake convertion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

ok i have my swap done on the rear convertion on my 97 civic lx now what i wanted to know is i got the kit from a 93 civic si i have the cable i took them to the shop because i don't have the accommodations to lift my civic off the ground and get under it like i need to. they told me at the shop that the si cables are to short for my civic, but i did some research on the website and i found some people are using the gsr cables and any civic from 92-00 on there cars. was the guy at the shop just being an ass or is he right? i put the cables next to my car and it seems long enough to me does anyone have the wheel base of the 92-95 civic si so i can compare to mine thanks guys

hb are a short car then the coupe and 4 door and in return there e-brake is going to be shorter.... :ph34r:

when you get your e-bake get a coupe or 4 door there the same...

what about from an integra i went to the junk yard and they have a 97 integra with the brakes still on it and he is willing to give me the brake cables for 20 bucks each will that help me?

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Dec 28 2004, 11:48 AM
what about from an integra i went to the junk yard and they have a 97 integra with the brakes still on it and he is willing to give me the brake cables for 20 bucks each will that help me?
[post=438245]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup. Teg cables worked on my 95 coupe.

Back