rear brakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93cxhb

hey guys i have a 93 cx hb and was wondering how hard is it to swap my rear drums to disc brakes? about how much will this cost me and what car should i look to get this swap from?

i agree, search button bud. but since your new, its a pretty easy swap, your more than likely to want to get a rear disk set up from an si of the same year or same model or a 94-00 integra non-type-R! you can get the complete rear sir-g integra set up at hmotorsonline for around $200 shipped, plus take into account how much for a new set of good rotors and pads. you can probably do everything for around $300-$400 depending on the quality of products you get. well good luck, if you search, you'll find some pretty good DIY arcticals on this project.

i got my rear discs from a wreaked car. i payed 150 to have them installed and that was the end of that. if your going to do the swap you want more then just the rear disc. like a new proportion valve from a GSR or a SI. Your also gonna want the break booster

Back