1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rear brakes

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 93cxhb, Dec 20, 2005.

1. 93cxhb

93cxhb Junior Member

hey guys i have a 93 cx hb and was wondering how hard is it to swap my rear drums to disc brakes? about how much will this cost me and what car should i look to get this swap from?

2. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

All it takes is a simple click of the 'search' button.

3. 92dxhatch

92dxhatch Senior Member

i agree, search button bud. but since your new, its a pretty easy swap, your more than likely to want to get a rear disk set up from an si of the same year or same model or a 94-00 integra non-type-R! you can get the complete rear sir-g integra set up at hmotorsonline for around $200 shipped, plus take into account how much for a new set of good rotors and pads. you can probably do everything for around $300-$400 depending on the quality of products you get. well good luck, if you search, you'll find some pretty good DIY arcticals on this project.

4. drpenguin

drpenguin Senior Member

i got my rear discs from a wreaked car. i payed 150 to have them installed and that was the end of that. if your going to do the swap you want more then just the rear disc. like a new proportion valve from a GSR or a SI. Your also gonna want the break booster

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted