Rear Disc Conversion For '93 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smurf bnms

Hey, I'm trying to do a rear disc swap for my EG. I was wondering what parts will I need and from what car? I know I need a rear trailing arm assembly w/ calipers, and rotors, but from which car? Some say that the 99-00 Civic Si, 94-01 integra, or del sol will all work? Did all del sols come w/ rear disc, or should I ask for a specific model? What about the integras? Was it just the GSR that had the right parts, or could any model integra work? Also, will the 99-00 Si E-brake cables, proportioning valve, rear brake lines, and the master cylinder work for my 93 civic? Are these the only parts that will work or are there integra equivilents? Also, are the trailing arms a different length or shape from my stock ones? Will it affect handling at all? Thanks for the help in advanced.

92-95 Si delsol or civic's will work good.There are others,but not sure of the gens that are 100% compatible.

i put 99 si rear suspension on my 93 coupe. it fit right in all i had to get was 99 si park brake cables. you cant use the stock drum park brake cable. thats if you get the suspension without the cables. and you have to use your stock lower control arms. all else has to be 99 si stuff. the complete trailing arm assembly.

Sounds great. Thanks for your help. BTW, did you get the master cylinder and proportioning valve? Of course, if you have an EX, you wouldn't need those.

Back