Rear Disc Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ihitvtec

i have a 90' civic hatch and i want to get rid of my drums. i want a rear disc conversion but i want to get the wilwood kit for the back and that comes with the rotors,calipers,and the brake lines what else do i need

Originally posted by ihitvtec@May 23 2003, 01:43 PM
i have a 90' civic hatch and i want to get rid of my drums. i want a rear disc conversion but i want to get the wilwood kit for the back and that comes with the rotors,calipers,and the brake lines what else do i need

Try the fastbrakes kit

Description

Finally a drum to disc conversion that's affordable! This package allows you to convert your rear drum brakes to discs without having to change the trailing arms. Using aluminum adapter brackets, this kit uses an upgraded 11" rotor to further increase braking performance. Kit contains all the necessary parts to convert to the disc brakes, including, OEM style rotors, calipers, parking brake cables, pads, braided steel brake lines, all bolts etc. Requires using 15" or larger wheels.

Comes with EVERYTHING.Maybe the Wilwood does too,but I couldn't find it in their site.

Hi,

I was just thinking about doing this swap today.

Are there any stock Honda rear disc brake setup that will just bolt-in w/o a lot of mod's?

Here's my rear disk swap :) 1993 Integra GS brakes with the ABS wire trimmed off. I used all the integra parts, though, so my alignment is pretty badly off, but I have some 91 Si control arms to swap onto the Integra trainling arm to straighten it back up to spec.

low11-18-01.JPG

Back