Rear Disc Swap Bracket on Ebay?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UNDR8D

...has a job!
I accidentally stumbled upon these on Ebay today. Has anyone had any experience with these? eBay Motors: Honda Civic SI Integra rear disc brake conversion (item 220194384071 end time Jan-31-08 08:36:25 PST)
Thanks for input.

Also, I have a B18B in my 95 EJ that I have not quite finished. I have been looking for a nice one piece header that won't kill my powerband but isn't $700+. Any recommendations would be great. I discovered the Flowtech (Holley) 80167FLT for about $225. This seems like a nice balance of quality and performance. I'd love to have a Lovefab but seriously, I only paid $100 for the car so...

It would be much easier to swap over the control arms than do a custom brake conversion. Everything bolts up and works stock if you swap over the whole assembly.

It would be much easier to swap over the control arms than do a custom brake conversion. Everything bolts up and works stock if you swap over the whole assembly.

I agree for the most part, although, the only reason anyone swaps the whole arm is for the bracket and spindle. Otherwise the arm is identical.

we swap out brackets and hubs on mirages all the time for a rear disc swap. this doesnt look bad at all ;)

Ya, I think I might try them. I work at Autozone so I get 20% off everything. And even if I buy a full conversion I'm using Baer rotors so I'd have to buy those anyway. So:

rotors: $120/pair
calipers: $100
brackets: $100

I just hope there's no safety issue. The brackets don't look particularly thick...

mine are aluminum and 1/4 inch. remember they are not supporting the hub/spindle really, only the caliper weight and drag.

look - see the golden thing there? looks about the same :)
l_2326308b8dd0112c191f5ea348e22f3b.jpg

Back