Rear Disk Brake Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djdominos

im not to sure if im posting in the right section, but im looking to do a rear disk brake conversion on my 98 civic hatch and im getting the parts used from a salvage yard, i dont know what a good price is, i dont want to get grundelled, if anyone who has done this conversion and knows how much the parts go for it may save me alot of cash :worthy:

I'll sell you the rear disks and everythign to do this swap (control arms, spindles, bearings hubs rotors calipers etc...) off this 93 Integra for $200+shipping... Let me know

can u put brakes from a 93 Integra on to a 98 civic? if so im all for it,
would the procedure be the same as if i got the brakes from a 99si?

Originally posted by djdominos@May 13 2003, 06:32 AM
can u put brakes from a 93 Integra on to a 98 civic? if so im all for it,
would the procedure be the same as if i got the brakes from a 99si?

it will fit but the trailing arms are slightly different and the mounting points for the brake lines and the e-brake cables are different so u will not be able to bolt them all up, but it will still work.

u need all of the stuff from the integra including the ebrake cables and the brake lines, it will all bolt up after this is all done take it to get the rear end aligned and ur done! this isiwhat is on the back of my EX coupe.

Back