rear disk brake swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have for sale rear disk braks off a 93 acura intgra gsr

they have drilled and slotted roters on them

um all the arm and cables and every thing you need to swap them on you car is there and we did change the big bushing in the middle cuz it was bad and we were goign to use them on my boys car but he decied to sell the car

i am looking for local pick up or i can meet you half way i had a buyer but i was goign to cost to much to ship them so i stil got them

i am looking to get 200

it comes wit new rear struts stillin the box and e break cables
i am located in ct i ad will to meet any one half way here if you not to far pm me for details or if you want to meet up and come look at them that good to

pm me or email me flauzier@aol.com B)

Originally posted by bluhatch95@Sep 18 2005, 01:36 AM
i have for sale rear disk braks off a 93 acura intgra gsr

they have drilled and slotted roters on them

um all the arm and cables and every thing you need to swap them on you car is there and we did change the big bushing in the middle cuz it was bad and we were goign to use them on my boys car but he decied to sell the car

i am looking for local pick up or i can meet you half way i had a buyer but i was goign to cost to much to ship them so i stil got them

i am looking to get 200

it comes wit new rear struts stillin the box and e break cables
i am located in ct i ad will to meet any one half way here if you not to far pm me for details or if you want to meet up and come look at them that good to

pm me or email me flauzier@aol.com B)
[post=556146]Quoted post[/post]​

bump

my boy needs to sell he tryin to buy brandons c/f hood and needs the cash might drop the prise if there insterested buyers

some one buy this cause i need my c/f hood gone

what year are these actually from? not puting you down frank but i dont think you had a 92-93 gsr. if it had the circle headlights its 94 or newer

Ok so....how much is shipping becuase NO place around here has my brake conversion and im getting pissed about that...I will have money in hand oct 3rd I think...I live in indiana so thats a pretty fuckin long drive through Ohio lol...and I work every weekend so it would be hard for me to get over there...Maybe we can work something out becusae I need a disc conversion VERY badly becuase I have a 96 TA and a 92 TA on my car...so if you have them in early oct still I will buy them..just gotta figure out how Im gonna get them.

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Sep 22 2005, 08:27 PM
Ok so....how much is shipping becuase NO place around here has my brake conversion and im getting pissed about that...I will have money in hand oct 3rd I think...I live in indiana so thats a pretty fuckin long drive through Ohio lol...and I work every weekend so it would be hard for me to get over there...Maybe we can work something out becusae I need a disc conversion VERY badly becuase I have a 96 TA and a 92 TA on my car...so if you have them in early oct still I will buy them..just gotta figure out how Im gonna get them.
[post=558848]Quoted post[/post]​

250 shipped

Quoted post[/post]]
Do you have any pictures? Would you be willing to do $200 shipped, to 95953, without the struts?
pm me you adressa dn stuff like that i thinki can do 200 shipped for you cuz then really belong to my boy and he needs to sell them to buy a c/f hood so he will prolly do it but pm me wit adress and i will do a shipping estament and we doing paypal right?

Back