Rear disk swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

danse

For all the real brains out there: I have a 91 Honda civic Si and want rear disk brakes, I have access to the complete setup from a 95 civic Ex ie lower arms, calipers, cables, brakes and such. Is there any way I can make this work on my car? I know about using Teg 90-93 parts but I can't find any of those around anymore. I also already have a 15/16 MC and BB from the Teg, but I will need the port valve to make it all work. Anyone try this setup?
Thanks!

1. Disc

2. EG stuff won't work. DA teg stuff should be easy to find. Acutally if you're local, I have a set at work or check car-part.com

Unless you want to do custom fab work, parts off a DA Integra are going to be the way to go. Don't forget its best to get the proportion valve off of an Integra as well.

4. use your stock rear lower control arms as well as compensator arms as well...

5. if you plan on putting 90-93 integra front brakes, again use stock control arms upper/lower

Thanks for the help. I will use the Teg parts with my stock rear lower control arms, I was able to track down a set. Another question: Fast brakes has a 11 inch front set that uses VW Corrodo rotors and Teg calipers, being that theyare bigger then 10.3 teg front set I would think that they would be a step up from the Teg setup. has anyone used them? And what do you all think?

Back