Rear End Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondanewbie

I was wondering if i could use the complete rear end of a 90 Integra to do a disc conversion on my 93 HB and if not that car what other donor car should i use or should i just buy a conversion kit. ????

tha only rear end swaps that are compatible are off like a 94-01 integra, but tha best is that off a civic SI (usdm) or from a jdm civic......best place to look is ebay ..... altho i got mine from a homie wit a jdm import company, i paid on $150, they are out there, u just gotta find them. check out hybridautomotive.com they show a step-step guide on doin a disc swap....plus u need to get 94-01 proportioning valve and master cylinder and booster ..... they are set up for 4-discs bias .... upgrading to stainless braided lines and like EBC green stuff pads will allow u 2 lock ur wheels at freeway speed (i dont hav ABS thas how i can do that) its pretty simple ..... i did it in about a day ........most important ...... make sure the parking cables are either complete ir get replacements if they look worn

well i dont usually let ppl know about my hook up spots but check out www.gspeedcorp.com ........thats where i got my rear end from ....... it came directly from a JDM hatch .... complete parking cables (very rare) the brake lines were cut but im upgrading to stainless braided ... call them up ...... they can reserve items for you .... they helped me out a bunch ..... check out www.sohfast.com for the type R or GSR proportioning valve, master cylinder, and booster ...... my friend did this swap ...... he can lock his wheels at fwy speed wen he stomps tha pedal ...... he stops way too fast ..... also try hybridautomotive.com they hav and actual guide to this install

Back