1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Hatch Romoval

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by IRuffPuppee, Jun 27, 2003.

1. IRuffPuppee

IRuffPuppee Member

I am trying to remove the rear hatch off my 89 CRX Si. I got all the bolts off and that darn blk tubing with wires in it is my only problem. Where can i disconnect it from?

2. h82w8

h82w8 Senior Member

I just stripped out my 91 hatch and took off the stock spoiler (I'm junking the car).
    the wires for the brake light were the way you described. black tubingfor wires
    since i didn't care if I broke it I just tugged on the black tube, it had a lip that expanded inside the spoiler, just came right out of the hole exposing the electrical connector ,it was tucked inside the spoiler. I'm not sure if the wires you are dealing with are set up the same way. so be careful a rex is terrible thing to damage :p good luck hope this helps!

3. swanny

swanny Senior Member

i know on most hondas the wires run into the roof and there should be a connection right under the headliner

4. seerx

seerx Member

no there is a conector behind the right interior panel.it is in the bracing of the right quarter.it sucks.dont be a hack and cut the wires tho....do it the rite way.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted