Rear Lower Strut Bar (Adjustable)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94H_Ex

Under employed
So tonight i was under the back of my car fixing a hanger for the exhust and happened to look up and remember that the car came with a rear lower tie bar. So now i wonder what exactly what do they really do? and when you tighten or loosen them what do they do?

oh and it was blue. so i took it out and painted it. now its red. ( im not leaving a blue type of look with the car.)

SANY0853.jpg

SANY0854.jpg

and incase i reposted this heres a 3 sec vid of a kid passing out by a toilet.* I did search for this type of topic and couldnt find one other than for sale threads *

It keeps the the chassis from flexing, you want to tighten it up as much as possible, to cut down on the chassis flex.

And I think we all have had those kind of nights. My friend drank a whole liter bottle of gas station vodka and slept in the bathroom of my friends house with the toilet seat as a head rest and his pants around his ankles. It was one of the funniest things Ive ever seen.

The lower tie bars do the same thing that the upper strut tower bars do, reinforce the chassis a bit and help reduce body flex during cornering...

Back