Rear Seat for CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
not 100% sure if this post belongs in this section, move if need be.

well, as sometime in the next year, year and a half. I'll most likely have some offspring. and well my wife doesn't want me putting a car seat in the front seat. and there's no way I'm going to be selling he crx for a car with a back seat, that's just not an option.
and I can't afford another car loan for a mini cooper s. So I told the wifey well I can get a rear seat for the crx, as that's the cheapest way out.

I know I've seen on egay rear seats for a crx anyone know of anywhere that just sells these kits, or does someone have one to sell ?

thanks for the help

Let me check to see how the condition is, but we have a CRX in our yard right now. If I don't go to the track tomorrow, I can check then, if I do, than I won't be able to till Wendsday when they open again.

Yeah, a friend of mine stuck a back seat in his CRX... it was only about 7" of seat, and maybe 36 or 40" wide... enough for 2 small asians, but not much else.

I'm sure if you look somewhere on it it will say "for AzNs by AzNs". lol

it doesn't have to be comfy, just has to be able to hold a car seat. as I'm sure in the next 5-6 years I'll have another car with a back seat to use. and the rex will graduate to a weekend only car.

yeah those on ebay should work, It seems like ebay is my best bet so far.

I can measure the seat depth on my friend's today and let you know the overall dimensions before you buy if you want.

if you want to do it the real way, get the JDM rear seat for the crx.
anythign else, is gong to be a hack job at best.

I'm sure i can score you one through rcrew or brian wong, but it won't be cheap...

Actually my friend got his on ebay from a european CRX... (or so he says)

I think he paid a little less than 300, not sure.

I would just get one from a crx that has the rear seat, don't fuck around with some hackjob if you are putting your future kid in there.

DUDE, do you not have the owner's manual that cam in your crx, it has a place to put a baby seat right under that storage compatment in the back, just take that thing out and there is your place for a baby seat, just buy an owner's manal if you don't have one and it tells all on how to put in the baby seat. DONT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!! the crx's were designed to handle a baby seat, i bet that would be better than the back seat for the child anyway.

just wondering... i was under the impression crx s didnt have back seats. so me guy told me that some do and some dont. is that true?

some european models came with a semi-pseudo back seat.
as you can't really cmfortably put a person back there.

Back