1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear seat swaps... need info.

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by shorelovr202, Jan 18, 2010.

1. shorelovr202

shorelovr202 Integra Guy

I was wondering if anyone has swapped 95-99 DSM rear seats in a DC2? To be honest, I never really liked the rear seat design and was wondering if I could throw some eclipse rear buckets or maybe something like porsche 944 rear seats instead of the stock ones. I want something sportier and the rear buckets of both those cars are pretty decent. I'm sure the brackets would need modded, but I'd think they would fit. Anyone ever done this or had luck swapping any other ones?

2. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

this definitely is not very common, ive never even seen something like it done
    its probably going to be pretty rough, sorry man wish i could help you more

3. radupanait

radupanait New Member

I can tell you that after I read this post I went out and tried it on my ek, BUT the seat was ... to long ... almost perfect side to side but to long plus the mounting points are funny, as in the honda back rest is lower then the eclipse.
    Hope this helps.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted