rear springs on front

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbodeigo

so i have this EG6, and its crushed in the front. like inner fenders rubbing on 205/45ZR16's.

now, the question is... i have a set of Tein S-Techs on all 4 corners with AGX's. i also have a set of skunk2 springs NIB. now my question is: can i put the rear S-Techs on the front, and the rear skunk2's on the rear? i need to bring the front up a bit, and am wondering of any rear spring sare too soft or if it will work.

I personally wouldn't do that. You're probably right on the rear springs being too soft for the front, plus they may not even fit on the shock mounts that well, sometimes the front and rear are different.

If you have a set of Skunk2s new in box, I'd probably try and sell them and use the money to buy a milder set of springs, or put it towards a set of coilovers.

Yeah man, don't do it. Especially due to the research and development companies do with their products. Tien and Skunk2 don't have acclaimed names for nothing.

Back