Rear Wheel Burnout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i've stall up to 3grand (max i can get) with the hand brake on and still cant do it, and that's with bald tires...i have video...lol, or ask micah, i'm the only car he's ever driven he cant get to spin a tire

i'm the only car he's ever driven he cant get to spin a tire

i dont know that ive ever driven him heh, but yeah his car tires wont spin, it just isnt happening

my clutch is almost gone in the ol' civ. I went to roast em the other night, and they roasted, but uh... there wasn't just tire smell around. lol

Originally posted by caffeind@Mar 24 2003, 10:07 PM

dude, i bet you 20 bucks you cant make my car burn out

stock automatic 95 eclipse GSX

LOL Is your gsx that slow or what? My buddy has a ghetto ass 93 talon tsi with just a boost controller, can get his car to roast em for like 20 seconds if he mashes it hard core. But to get off the line by flooring it and dumping the clutch all that happens is a tiny screech.

his car i sbone stock auto.....

with hand brake up and foot all the way on the brake you can hit the gas to the floor and the car will rev to like 3500 rpm's but tires wont begin to budge...then it wont rev any higher and you just sit there stalling the crap outta the motor :\

to bun out in an awd car just turn the steering left or right to full lock and dump the clutch. youll start spinning all the tires then itll just start doing circles.

get some springs to raise your car as high as possible. Then jack up the with four jacks. You will need four friends to do this. have them all jack up the car to the same height. then you get in the car and floor it. Then have your friends drop the jacks all at the same time. and you while burn out mad crazy. OR YOU COULD SMEAR OIL ALL OVER YOUR TIRES AND BURN OUT LIKE CRAZY. IT IS LOTS OF FUN BUT IT MAKES A LOT OF SMOKE

RWD burnout - i use the two foot method . . operate gas pedal with right foot, dump clutch with left foot and quickly hold the brake pedal down slightly, now you can repeat that process and hit second or just play with the gas and brake til you are ready for your smokey exit, let go of the brake y0 the tires gonna blow!

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si@Mar 18 2003, 09:24 PM
Burnouts are fun as long as the tires arnt yours :p
s3e2f5f5bb43e3.jpg

s3e2f5f5274a24.jpg

note: tread remains on outside edge cuz of lowering without camber kit :(
s3e2f5f6b30463.jpg

did that in my old truck.....didn't realize I was still on top of a speed bump when I lit em up...melted the speed bump and my tires....pretty huge cloud of smoke so it was pretty sweet....wrecked my truck a couple weeks later anyways.

Picked up the tire/street and made a ball out of it...still have it.

Back