Reason #1 why california sucks...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love Cali and always will. :)

cali is a good place to visit, but fuck living there. i went there last week, it was fun, but too crowded...way over crowded. anyways, it does say all you need to do is pass an inspection, does that mean if you pass you get some sort of paper saying you passed and therfore dnt have to go thru that shit?

it would be funny if someone decided to say this was an infringement on their right of self expression... freedom of speech or someshit.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 14 2005, 11:42 PM
it would be funny if someone decided to say this was an infringement on their right of self expression... freedom of speech or someshit.
[post=540121]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think we have to worry about that there is not 1 single person here on HS
that is PC Bri.
Plus JEALOUSY is a MF. Stop hating on Cali.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Aug 15 2005, 11:27 AM-->
brian11to1
@Aug 14 2005, 11:42 PM
[post=540121]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think we have to worry about that there is not 1 single person here on HS
that is PC Bri.
Plus JEALOUSY is a MF. Stop hating on Cali.
[post=540255]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah you pinned that one right on. I'm so jealous of you guys having to do emissions testing and always having to worry about if you're going to get pulled over because your car may be modified.

Yep... driving here is such a bitch... the cops never bother you unless you're speeding or doing something insanely retarded.

I don't have any problems like that living here in CA, I've been here all my life. Emissions aren't a nusance for me. :shrug2:
But, looking at the women we have compared to Indiana (see thread in auto-multimedia) ;)

I'd write a post but then I'd just be echoing what I said before. The jealousy comeback holds no water. Let it go.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 15 2005, 03:05 PM
I'd write a post but then I'd just be echoing what I said before. The jealousy comeback holds no water. Let it go.
[post=540429]Quoted post[/post]​

Obviously it does, seems to get you all pissy :)

ill admit, there is an abundance of hot girls in cali.... but its quality...not quantity ;) Cali really isnt as bad as people say it is..... but it is way over-crowded.

Originally posted by B16+Aug 15 2005, 04:20 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Aug 15 2005, 03:05 PM

[post=540436]Quoted post[/post]​

It just irks me that the only comeback you folks can come up with is "you're just jealous". No, I'm not. And neither are 90% of the rest of the people on here. I'm not saying that cali isn't a nice place. They just have some of the stupidest people and laws/lawmakers I have ever seen.

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Aug 15 2005, 03:28 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Aug 15 2005, 04:20 PM
Battle Pope

It just irks me that the only comeback you folks can come up with is "you're just jealous". No, I'm not. And neither are 90% of the rest of the people on here. I'm not saying that cali isn't a nice place. They just have some of the stupidest people and laws/lawmakers I have ever seen.
[post=540441]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, it irks you? Don't take it so personally buddy. Its just a fucking state, who gives a shit really? I never hear of any other state being bashed on so much as CA on here. Out of any place I've ever visited in my life, with the exception of the Umbrian region in Italy, this is the best place to live. I think it has the most to offer in the wide spectrum of things. I'm also a software engineer and this place pays us VERY well because of how saturated we are with those types of buisnesses. I suppose my opinion would be different if I wanted to live in the mountains with the bears or some shit. :p

Originally posted by B16@Aug 15 2005, 04:04 PM
I don't have any problems like that living here in CA, I've been here all my life. Emissions aren't a nusance for me. :shrug2:
But, looking at the women we have compared to Indiana (see thread in auto-multimedia) ;)
[post=540428]Quoted post[/post]​

No problems here either.
Oh and why is it that Cali is the only state that gets bashed on, on this site?
Just wondering.

Originally posted by B16@Aug 15 2005, 06:04 PM

haha two girls in one bad picture and all 3,098,011 women who live here are ugly. :blink:

:p

Originally posted by 2000Si+Aug 15 2005, 04:38 PM-->
@Aug 15 2005, 06:04 PM
I don't have any problems like that living here in CA, I've been here all my life.  Emissions aren't a nusance for me. :shrug2: 

haha two girls in one bad picture and all 3,098,011 women who live here are ugly. :blink:

:p
[post=540464]Quoted post[/post]​

YES!!!!11!

;)

Originally posted by B16+Aug 15 2005, 04:34 PM-->
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 15 2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by B16@Aug 15 2005, 04:20 PM
Battle Pope

[post=540441]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, it irks you? Don't take it so personally buddy. Its just a fucking state, who gives a shit really? I never hear of any other state being bashed on so much as CA on here. Out of any place I've ever visited in my life, with the exception of the Umbrian region in Italy, this is the best place to live. I think it has the most to offer in the wide spectrum of things. I'm also a software engineer and this place pays us VERY well because of how saturated we are with those types of buisnesses. I suppose my opinion would be different if I wanted to live in the mountains with the bears or some shit. :p
[post=540444]Quoted post[/post]​

I get irked about a lot of things. It's not so much that I take it personally. :)

And as I said, I don't think cali is a bad place. The crime and the politicans just don't do it for me though.

Oregon, in actuality, is a lot like NorCal. Probably because from about san francisco to portland is very similar terrain-wise. We're just lucky that most of Oregon doesn't require smog checks... yet... :(

to train other departments how to look out for what they believe to be tell-tale signs of illegal modification such as window tinting, large spoilers, extra gauges or racing stickers.

for one, i have none of these (the indiglo gauges, yes) however, ALL the modifications are cleared by the SMOG REF here in CA, so if they piss and moan about it, they can take my happy ass to court, and then they'll lose.

i hate california's laws. lol but i love it here. just in that quote is rediculous how they're 'profiling' kids who put this stuff on. i'm gonna get a civic and do NOTHING but put that shit on there so they can fuck with me and i can flip them off.

this is getting retarded, however, since i don't have exhaust, no one fucks around with me much. my car doesn't scream 'rice'

EDIT: and how dare all of you say that the girls here aren't quality. psh. well, all of them ARE pretty stupid... but i'm not. so nyeah!! lol

it's overpopulated in the big cities, but there's not smog everywhere... i miss Aromas... town of less than 300 people, and a lot of nice mountains... man... cali has EVERYTHING... sun, beach, snow, mountains... and they're all within 3 hours drive of each other. can't beat that with a stick. the downfall is: laws, price of living... etc. but it doesn't bother me. i'm happy. :)

Back