1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reason #12 why women suck

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by YouKnowWhoIBee, Sep 11, 2005.

1. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

If a girlfriend of 2 years breaks up with you, because you did something her bestfriend didnt like. Would you accept her back, if she asked you back out?

*edit - it was a detailed story but i thought it was too much information to display on Hondaswap :)

2. JDMPlaya

JDMPlaya Senior Member

one side says yes because you obviolsy lov her, then another side says fuck her for ending something for her best friedn (im drunk)

3. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

damn dude, thats shitty. which roomate was it? really have no advice that i can give, but hopefully it will work out.

4. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

haha i caught the story before you deleted it :p

5. YouKnowWhoIBee

haha douschebag... it was sara, the short brunette. The bitch :)...

I should be drunk. But the whole thing is over her bestfriend/roomate wanting to go to the club and i told her she could go but i am not down for it. The girlfriend didnt want to go without me so she ended up not going. Well she blew up on me because her roomate told her she lost a friend due to my girlfriend not going to the club for an hour.And now we arew not together. :(

:cliffs: shitty

6. preludebuddy

preludebuddy Senior Member

thats bullshit. she's now lost two friends out of the deal.

If it were me in your situation, I'd take her back because I love her...but she'd be getting a talk. I mean come on...you said she could go. she chose to stay home. If their friendship ended because she didn't go to the club then they weren't that close. Sounds like highschool all over again...

7. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

as long as she wouldnt break up with you again over the same petty shit, then yes. but if you have feeling she would, tehn whats the point?

8. YouKnowWhoIBee

Yeah makes sense.. just got done drinking her away for the night... bitch :) i dont know what to do, i mean i love her but i just dont know how it will be. I still havent cried yet, but i am sure the tears will come. I set a sushi date for monday at 4pm where then we will have the most serious talk of our relatiobship. All will be on the line. I am just confused. I am just hoping that i will get some make up sex... :tenaciousd-fuckhergently:

9. jimboburgess

jimboburgess Go fast, Go Cheap

tru.dat

10. Estorvito

Estorvito Soy Boricua

wow..Thats so fucking stupid....you kiddos are too much....!.

EDIT: -------> (reason #12 why LITTLE GIRLS suck..)

11. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

In all seriousness, how old are you guys? These antics seem to be the same as those of middle schoolers and young teens.

I don't know how anyone could classify their relationship as strong and more importantly "loving" if an issue as little as not going out tears you two a part. Think of how she must view the relationship if she can give you up over something so stupid and frivalous. Thats clearly not a sign of endearment or respect towards the relationship.

If she's the person you want to be with take her back. If you fear being walked all over, do not accept her back because thats the behavior you're going to reinforce negatively by having no consequences attached to such behavior.

12. Estorvito

Estorvito Soy Boricua

exactly my point...^^^^ :worthy:
    wow...You're the MAN! lol :worthy:

13. MadMaXXX

MadMaXXX Mad Man

seems like she was bluffing and you called her bluff

shit i would not get back together right away to show her that she can't pull shit like that again

14. dveit

dveit Well-Known Member VIP

:werd:

That's what I'd do. Give it some time to let her know she's the one that made the mistake and fucked up. If she's gonna dump you over that petty shit, that imagine all the petty shit in the future that might break you two apart. It's just not worth the heartbreak over and over again.

15. StealthMode

StealthMode Kung Foolin'

That's the stupidest reason I've ever heard of to break up with someone. If my girlfriend did that to me, I would not get back with her (at least at first) just so she knows that she done fucked up. After that, I would sit down and talk to her to tell her she done fucked up. Then after the make up sex, I would tell her to wait at least a week, so she knows for sure that she done fucked up. Then I would get back with her probably the next day. :ph34r: I seem to get some sort of sick satisfaction with messing with peoples' emotions. :ph34r:

16. Xaero3953

Xaero3953 Senior Member

How strong was the relationship if all the best friend had to do was open her mouth, for it all to end? I don't think it's worth it... but that's just me.

17. YouKnowWhoIBee

Well i have known her for a year and a half... and have dated her for over a year now. I am 21( in a month :) ) and she is 20. We had a strong relationship to say the least. I have evaluted our relationship but i just asked for help to broaden my toughts and get insight from people who have gone through the same tough times. She has called me ... 10 times today and i have answered once. I cant let her walk all over me, i am gonna be strong... and probably give in tonight and answer her next call.

18. swanny

swanny Senior Member

Good method, tell her you need a fuck a few other girls and then think about if shes worth your time.

19. dveit

dveit Well-Known Member VIP

20. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

loose them both like aids.

seriously.

if a girl is that stupid to break up with you over something so petty as this, she's not worth your time. there's fresher pussy on the other side of the fence

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted