Reason # 21 why Indiana sucks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

werd that would be the part i'd have trouble getting used to... I probably would be late for work for the first few months..

Yea, well you'd HAVE to pay me to live anywhere the sun does'nt shine for six months straight too!

They're hurting up there for professionals.

My friend's sister is a doctor and she's going to move to AK because she gets a 50k increase in pay, all her student debt will be taken care of, and a living stipend. On top of this Seattle COL > Anchorage COL.

If I was in a necessary field $50k extra AND Schooling would probably do it for me... At least for 6 months :ph34r:

Don't do it.

It WILL make you batshit insane. But at least you'll fit in. Besides Anchorage might as well be fucking Seattle. If you're not north of Tok, you can put a Washington zip code on your shit.

i have lived in texas (sweetwater)
and i have lived in fl (panama city)

texas is delightful because of the no humidity.
fl i like better because even though there is a lot of humidity, you get nice ocean breezes.
but, i do have to say, where i was in texas had the best nights. it didnt get dark until well after 9pm, and every night was 70deg and breezy. loved it.

but, the saying "everything is bigger in texas" is very true. its a different country down there. The united state of texas was something i heard more than once.

and never, never tow a truck with a sports car, i thought i was going to get killed based on the looks we got.

The thing that kills it for me in texas is the accents. Slow talking dRRRaaaWW. Everyone sounds retarded. And I think half of them actually are. It really is "Like a whole other country" though. There is some crazy shit here.

lmao, i forgot about the the texas accent.

its the only place i have ever seen it rain mud. then suddenly switch to baseball sized hail.
where i was in sweetwater, if you didnt have a truck, you werent getting any local pussy. had to have a truck. cowboy hats were bonus points. and the cool spot on the weekend was the parking lot of Whataburger.

but seriously, go tow a truck with a sports car. i have never recieved so many threatening looks, and i have been caught in some comprimising positions by parents before.

Back