reason #2312 not to get married

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

.  She sold her Volvo to her boss, and regardless of my warnings, she left the license plates on.  $700+ later, I was in court trying to keep MY license from being suspended.  2. After the split, she declared bankruptcy, but failed to remove my name from credit cards she had opened.  I love dealing with credit agencies. 3.  Bought me this fabulous pen.  4.  Lost contact with 2 of her best friends, who now are very close friends of mine.  5.  Bought herself "implants" of the chest variety AFTER we split.  Could not have done this while we were together.  One bonus item denied.  6.  Gave me the carrying case for this gorgeous pen.  7.  Gained immesurable weight and was spotted by a reporter at an Old Country Buffet "after hours".  Front window had been eaten away

:bo:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 23 2004, 12:39 PM
. She sold her Volvo to her boss, and regardless of my warnings, she left the license plates on. $700+ later, I was in court trying to keep MY license from being suspended. 2. After the split, she declared bankruptcy, but failed to remove my name from credit cards she had opened. I love dealing with credit agencies. 3. Bought me this fabulous pen. 4. Lost contact with 2 of her best friends, who now are very close friends of mine. 5. Bought herself "implants" of the chest variety AFTER we split. Could not have done this while we were together. One bonus item denied. 6. Gave me the carrying case for this gorgeous pen. 7. Gained immesurable weight and was spotted by a reporter at an Old Country Buffet "after hours". Front window had been eaten away

:bo:
[post=393946]Quoted post[/post]​

snow-owned.jpg

Back