reason # 34234343432 why....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well that makes sense, i just dont get why ive heard so many stories about how there 3 or 4 cars running the same speed and the one to get pulled over is the import...

Its like that everywhere... I don't see what your point is?

well that makes sense, i just dont get why ive heard so many stories about how there 3 or 4 cars running the same speed and the one to get pulled over is the import...

Profiling and steroytypes exist for a reason. You also have to remember that their are hondas/acuras/vws whatever that are chopped to the point where no vin matches the others.

its like that everywhere i think, hell i can drive my ranger like 75 down the road past a cop n he jus waves. but let me do that in my tegg, ill get stopped n asked 20 question.
waste their time messn w me doing 15 over the liimit when there is dumb ass peeps blown their self up making meth and whatever else kinda drug they making...

do you really think 5 ricers are going to stop for 1 cop?

Of course not, they are mad tight drifter D1 champion auto cross rally races that are flexing their amazing prowess as F1 championship contenders pulling in pussy like its going out of style. Oh and they want to put their re enactment of Bullitt on the YouTubes

That is such a stupidly shitty idea for so many reasons... How about the state government stop spending like a sailor in thailand?

wow. yeah, i dont see that going well.
i wouldnt mind it though, i would go to my IT friends to have them hack the system and allow me to change my license plate number. that way, when i meet one of those red light cameras, i wont have to worry about it.

but, i would have a problem with my car being used as advertisement, and myself not getting any money from it.

i mean when theres a group of NORMAL cars and one modified import, why cant they pull them all over? i know most of the time a big group of ricers wont pull over for one cop. im not dumb.

Because no one wants a ticket and the car the cop is right behind will usually be the one that pulls over.

i mean when theres a group of NORMAL cars and one modified import, why cant they pull them all over? i know most of the time a big group of ricers wont pull over for one cop. im not dumb.
You do realize your basically preaching to the choir.

I have zero complaints as well.

All these things posted of stupid laws and shit really never affect us. It's like they bring out these new laws that never even take effect.

THis shit has been going on forever. There are a bunch of whacky ass fucking liberal motherfucking senators who are obsessed with California being on the cutting edge of environmentalism, sensitivity, and gay rights. So they constantly propose this kind of shit.

its funny everyone hates on Cali.. only because you dont live here... i have zero complaints

hell, another member used to live East Coast, moved here and said "i never want to live anywhere else" (give or take a few words)

the pros out weight the cons .. us CA folks need to come up with our.. reason #4765730987323 i wouldnt live anywhere else..

Agreed. Again, most of these things never pass and are just done to stir the pot and make news.

Yeah man, we should like, make a huge mega-list of all the rad reasons why living in Cali is so hella dope. Then they'd see, hey speaking of dope, you gonna pass that?
...yeah, what were we talking about?

Keep hating hater

but yeah cali rules if youre a liberal that doesnt like modifying cars ;)

I see ass dragging rat buckets with exposed gas tanks in Ventura almost every day...Pretty huge rodding scene here. They are strict about making your newer car more of a pollutant but you can pretty much do whatever with an older vehicle.

i would hate living there mainly because you cant hardly do anything to your cars without getting a bunch of shit from the cops

Of course you are speaking from experience?

See the issue I see with them passing these retarded ass laws even though they effect no one they still spend time, and by time I mean tax dollars discussing this stupid shit rather than figuring out how the hell to get out of the gigantic fucking sinkhole of debt.

True true

bahahaha you fucking idiots. coming up with more stupid shit than kevin costner and BP.

Calif. license plates might go digital, show ads - Yahoo! News

Please no. I already can't go anywhere or do anything without being advertised to. I can't eat a meal or take a shit without the fucking placemats and toilet paper being smattered with ads.

Dear lord just make it stop. So no plastic bags eh? Now you want us to kill more trees to make enough paper bags to fill the deficit?

Just wait. It won't pass but if it did, it would be repealed a year later "as new studies show clear cutting to fill the shopping bag demand of california has effected ecosystems worldwide and wiped out 7 endangered species.

I dont think I have ever seen so many quotes in one post before.

Back