reason # 34234343432 why....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

look cali is one of the best places to live hands down. where else can i wake up and say " i wanna surf today", head out to santa monica or any other beach and once i finish with that ill say " i wanna snowboard now" so i drive up to big bear or mountain high all in one day. i cant think of any place that does that. i have a friend that was born in new york and he just visited so cal for the weekend and now hes planning on moving here. i cant think of any other place id want to live.

Ya the East Coast is mostly grungy. It's historic but grungy. You get what you pay for.

Yesterday I was in La Jolla on the 9th floor of a hotel looking out at the Pacific over palms and terra cotta roofs, had breakfast 5 minutes from LegoLand, went to the aquarium, drive home through Hollywood into the Ojai valley just in time to watch the sun set over the mountains.

Last weekend we campfired on the beach at Huntington.

For my bachelor party we took a fishing boat out of Dana Point.

Three or four weekends ago we were in Vegas...4 hour drive home.

We hit the beach at Rincon once a week.

These are places that I only heard about and saw in movies and on TV, having grown up East.

Ya there are a lot of MX Famous stars n straps RockStar Energy surfer desert runner extreme faggot douchebags here but, if you go East you have all the greasy tapout faggots.

It is only the politicians here that are liberal. They act conservative when they run then bend over and take cock when they are elected.

The majority of people here are conservative. We voted down gay marriage TWICE.

That's more than any New England state can say.

It's not perfect anywhere. Instead of bitching about the liberalism in California, why don't you move here and put your conservative vote to good use? I know I will.

Last edited:
See this is why I live in the pacific northwest, most folks forget we are even here. Except for the California transplants that think south eastern washington is wine country now...

Yesterday I was in La Jolla on the 9th floor of a hotel looking out at the Pacific over palms and terra cotta roofs, had breakfast 5 minutes from LegoLand, went to the aquarium, drive home through Hollywood into the Ojai valley just in time to watch the sun set over the mountains.

when i lived in SD i worked in Downtown La Jolla .. Top O' the Cove .. restaurant over looking the La Jolla Cove.. i made bank there.. lol

Back