reason #346463263216789 California.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
:disgust:

Coffee - causes cancer in the state of California

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...ifornia-coffee-cancer-20180124-htmlstory.html

A state judge in California will decide in coming months whether the beloved drink should be marked among products like electrical wires and jewelry for containing chemicals known to the state to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.

You might have seen the Proposition 65 warning posted in the window of a fast food restaurant or displayed on the back of your favorite household products. Now it could be slapped on coffee.

smileys-coffee-225120.gif
smileys-coffee-124728.gif
smileys-coffee-297237.gif

According to California, I should be dead by now.

"Hey, these politicians passed a law so now we have to label our dangerous, lead filled toys with this to point out what we want to hide."
"Can't fight it, huh? OK, that's fine, I just had lunch with the other top CEO's so here's what we're going to do: stick it on every fucking thing. Everything. Then, It says something, but means nothing. Just like the politicians and our press releases."

I remember using a product at the shop and I'd never seen the "this product is known to cause cancer" label or whatever and I pointed it out to my dad and he just replied "Everything causes cancer in California"

Back