reason # 5345345345 why cali sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit yea i heard about that in the news here. that place is only like 5 miles from where i work. :blink: i used to mountain bike there. there were a few spottings and close encounters years ago but i think this is the first time anyone was actually attacked..and uh killed :(

man now i know this is bull shit, cali aint got shit on the wild life in most of the other states. man i aint never seen some many woosies in my life :D

LMAO :bo: props to the lion, at least he had the balls to deal with the biker problem, he must have gotten pissed following them at 10mph down the road too. :rawr:

That lion video was the chit! Wow those guys prolly shit their panties! They sucked at shooting. They missed all those times where the lion was running up to them. Thats why you bust out the pistol and drop the sniper. :D

I used to live with one of my ex-gf's in Mission Viejo, which is about 6 or so miles from the attack. We regularly had to bring in the dog at night time because of coyotes and mountain lions that roamed the streets at night....

and FYI....

Lake Forest is a UPSCALE part of town

dudes seriously suck at shooting. it was hot though, like a movie how the lion was running past the shots.

i saw one on real tv where they trapped a leopard i think in a small hole and surround it with rifles, and right when they least suspected it the leopard pounced on one of the hunter's head and hacked away. i didnt see all of it though.....

well, overall, that usually doesn't happen. ok... if you're going to be stupid enough to jog where they live, you deserve to get eaten. lol

where my house is, we have deer, coyote, turkeys, all kinds of animals... but i've never once seen a mountain lion... and i'm on a mountain.

for the record i live in california... haha

we get similiar shit in south florida from Shark attacks, i think now florida ranks the most int he work in shark attacks. Moutain lions are up there with that shit also.

Dont' know whats worse, getting eating alive by a shark or mountain lion.

...we have some encounter with bears(in mountain) and raccoon and possum attacks, but they are rare.....

Back