Reason #78219789 why ricers and CL don't mix

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I suppose. Still, "I caught a gas station attendant getting a pic on a digital camera"... to show his friends that don't believe him

lol no worries. people take pictures of my car often. im not sure if it is to poke fun with their buddies or if they like it.

could just be GC coil sleeves and eibach springs.

You must have missed my thread where i was supposed to get the rex.:mad:

They want rediculous amounts for pieces of shit around here.

could be worse.

:werd:

It's really not that bad. If you go to his PhotoBucket and look at the pics of it from when it was all painted up nice it's really not that bad. Rice yes, but classy rice...

I suppose. Still, "I caught a gas station attendant getting a pic on a digital camera"... to show his friends that don't believe him

lol no worries. people take pictures of my car often. im not sure if it is to poke fun with their buddies or if they like it.

Yeah, that's what I question. The dude was probably taking pictures of it to put up on RiceCop.com or something...

am i missing something here?

I think he was just saying that it's got Ground Control coilovers. Ground Control uses springs made by Eibach. He's not saying it has both coilovers and springs, he's just saying who made the springs that are in the coilovers...

I'm in the market to replace my civic, and that sexy piece of JDM is less than an hour away. :p

Used to be. Born and raised in Akron. I recently moved to Columbus for a job at Honda. I make it up once or twice a month.

Back