1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reason number 646546465465465465465465465

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Capt. Orygun, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

I just heard they're trying to outlaw pit-bulls in California WTF?

In related news I think they need to put up an electric fence at the border, the Oregon California border that is, bitches are moving up here so quick you would think California was going to fall into the Ocean.... wait a sec. [​IMG] It is!

2. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

3. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

any dog will be mean if you treat it like shit, pitbulls are no different

4. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

lol i love that video.. the whole thing is probably the greatest narrated flash video ive ever seen. ....fucking kangaroos........

Oregon and Colorado are becoming the new Californias

5. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

6. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

I love how people over hear something and turn it into something totally untrue. LOL

In San Francisco you have to spay or neuter your pit bull or you have to get a permit for breeding, that is all.
    http://commonlaw.findlaw.com/2005/11/san_francisco_p.html

I know you hate CA with all your little heart, but lets not get crazy here. :)

7. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

They've been pushing for this since 1982. Nothing new.

8. tab

tab Super Moderator

lame law. If it passes, move.

9. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

I lived with 2 pitbulls. My jack russell and long haired chihuahua got along fine with them

10. Black Widow g2

Black Widow g2 *princess*

Ok, Cam. I'm losing respect for you. How can you formulate such an opinion without ever owning a pitbull, or asking someone who does?

Let me guess... ALL pitbulls are horrid, wretched, and eat people and other dogs for fun, right?

HAHA... think about it... people raise some fucked up kids... who's fault is it? THE PARENT. so, the problem isn't the dog, it's the OWNER.

to get rid of the pitbull 'problem' get rid of the people breeding them for money, fighting, and just to look like a badass. around here most are mexican or asians who think they're hardcore. personally, i love the dogs for their loyalty and gentleness.

yes, gentleness. i've had a pit since she was a puppy. she's even dealt with me while i was pregnant and Tsi was born. The dog wouldn't harm a human ever. She's not fond of animals (like squirrels, raccoons, and things) but that's of no mention. We lived in the country so it didn't much matter.

if you want to really see the problem, watch this:

WORK WARNING FOR GRAPHIC CONTENT AND EXPLICIT LYRICS.....
    the pit bull problem

11. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

:werd:

I owned a Pit for a while...The dog never hurt anyone. It was very loyal, and it never game me any problems. It was intimidating having a 120 lb dog running up to you, but it couldn't chew chicken soup. People only talk about them because they hear nothing but horror stories about them...My brother-in-law has 2 Rotties (across the street from Clayton), and those dogs are sweet as pie...Dumb as bricks, but good dogs. Like she just said, it's not the dogs, it's the owners and how they are raised...

People need to get their heads out of the mainstream and start thinking for themselves...Don't just go along with what everyone else says and come to the conclusion that if it's in the interest of the majority of people that it is right. Media has a lot to do with today's society, and it's killing people's will to conjur their own conclusions...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted